US$162
US$92
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$130
US$127
Crown And Cushion Inn(Eton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Alma Lodge(Windsor)
Book now, pay at stay
US$194
1,660 results
All reviewscastle view roomwindsor castlegoswell housedirectly opposite the castlecar parkhigh streetsecret escapestrain stationfantastic locationcream teacourse dinnerlarge roomlovely roomhotel restaurantfull englishguardbrasserie
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Opposite castle with bars and cafes nearby. We got a deal including two course dinner and it was great value. Hotel was accommodating and made sure my mum had disabled access bathroom.
My only grumble is a bit noisy ....they will give you earplugs if you ask. Windsor is a tourist area and as lovely as it is it can be very busy. The duvets were too heavy but I find this in a lot of hotels.
Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Would like to thank all the staff who made our stay very welcoming food was really good rooms are small but quaint.we will be coming back.easy to get into london bt train.larking was nl £10.20 for 3 days behind the bottom rail station

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great for walking to castle. Unfortunately rough sleepers right outside hotel bag and baggage. We stayed 3 night on D B & B package, 2 nights too long. The room was small and dark the bed was uncomfortable, room was not noisy so no earplugs were necessary. Bathroom was clean and hot water plentiful. Dinner was OK at best. Cheesy shepherds pie without potato topping? Tried lunch one day instead of dinner which was just OK. Watch out for the 12.5% discretionary service charges to drinks from bar. Didn't notice and gave tips. Staff were in need of training apart from breakfast girl I think she was Spanish.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

A very disappointing lunch experience, we were not staying at the hotel.
We were a party of 6 and our starter of olives and bread took a very long time arrive I asked the waitress where the food was then she realised she had given to another table she promptly took it form them and gave to us!
I said that we wanted fresh food not seconds, she took it away I made a mental note of what the platter looked like (pattern in the breads) 5 minutes later the same platter was brought back the bread had been warned up! The mains were incorrect, dessert was poor an ice cream containing nuts was served instead of rum and raisin as per menu so a second dessert was brought still with the wrong ice cream! Plates were not cleared at the same time some of the party had to wait 5-10 minutes to have theirs cleared. Positive great view of the castle.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

You can't get better for the view of the castle, but you aren't allowed to stand on the balcony (there's a sign in the room on the table stating this!). I upgraded our room before our trip so we could stay in a feature room with a castle view, and as the hotel and myself conversed by both email and telephone, I was disappointed upon arrival that the double feature room with castle view that I was expecting, didn't materialise, so I personally think the website is a bit misleading with this, and it seems that I'm not the only person who thinks this according to other reviews. I did go and speak to reception about this as did think that we were given the wrong room, but I was told that the feature rooms don't have a castle view, and to be honest I'm perplexed as to why I wasn't told this during our previous communications when I specifically asked for this and explained that it was for a significant milestone birthday get away break.
My other huge gripe was that the double room was two single beds pushed together, and not a double bed, and for the cost of the 'double room' you would expect a double/king bed, not two singles that made for an uncomfortable sleep.
We didn't dine at the hotel as living only a few miles from the hotel, I know the area very well and knew there were many establishments we could eat at for dinner and breakfast.
Despite what I have input above, the room was a good size and clean; yes, as others have stated, there is some street noise, but you would expect this in a hotel room that was directly on the street in a town that has a lot of tourists, as well as locals on an evening out at the weekend.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple