“Good rides and attractions but needs some TLC”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$51.21*
and up
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Admission Ticket with...
Ranked #16 of 66 things to do in Windsor
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a theme park dedicated to children aged 3-12 years old. Play your part in a world of LEGO adventure. Plus for the ultimate LEGOLAND experience stay over at the new LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel right in the middle of the park! With over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a unique theme park for the whole family to enjoy.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We came here yesterday with our 2 boys, 9 and 6 years. We had a 2 day ticket but to be honest 1 day was enough to do what we wanted. Weather raining on and off but still managed to get around most areas. A lot of the Lego models need a good clean up but it was amazing nonetheless. Miniland was great and make sure you wait for the rocket in NASA to ‘take off’ as we almost missed it! The submarine ride was great along with the 4d, Viking river splash, the fiat driving school and the coastguard hq ride.
Food options were quite disappointing and the best bet with enough seating was the pizza/pasta buffet. Quite expensive but we had a 20% off with our ticket which helped!
They had the rain ponchos which were about £3.50 for kids sizes.
We downloaded the legoland app which showed queue times. They started off at around 15-20 minutes then crept up to 50-60 minutes and that was on a rainy day!
We stayed at the Hilton St Ann’s so cannot comment on the Lego themed hotels. We all had a good time so definitely worth a visit!

LEGOLAND_Windsor, Social Media Team at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi,

Thank you for recommending LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort to our current and future TripAdvisor Guests. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

LEGOLAND Windsor Resort

Write a ReviewReviews (16,654)
All reviews
in 188 reviews
"packed lunch"
in 425 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Many rides and food places closed. Train not even running. In 5 hours we managed 3 rides, one show, a face paint and something to eat. Our first and last visit to this park. The only good thing was we got 2 of our tickets for £12 from the " Times " deal.
Staff didn't even seem too interested.
Paying for parking on top of everything else????

3  Thank Stuspell69

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290462 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

So excited to take my 2 boys on a 2 day break to Legoland but once we arrived we found that many of the rides were closed due to poor weather (baring in mind at most it was mildly spitting); I doubt these rides would ever open with English weather being the way it is. I seriously feel that the rides were closed to suit Legoland, staffing or some other reason, more than down to any weather issues.
An issue I encountered was where rides that were totally suitable for both my boys (3 and 5 years old) would not allow both on at the same time without an adult for each. These were not high speed or risk rides. Being the only adult this made it incredibly difficult to find rides that we could all go on. There was no common sense or customer care demonstrated - indeed after queuing for more than 30 minutes for a ride that did not make it clear that an adult had to travel with each child, the supervisor who came to see me told me that, in essence it was tough, and actually there were no rides in the vicinity that we could be put on. He rather directed me to guest services at start of the park.
I have since been on legolands website and I cannot see any literature that recommends an adult for each child below a certain height. And based on my experience it absolutely should.
The Guest services even has a sign up saying that bad language and verbal abuse will not be tolerated... and I agree, it absolutely should not be tolerated. But I find it indicative of this park that they get so much abuse that they feel they need to warn customers against this at the guest services. Why would a kids amusement park generate enough verbal abuse that would require a sign to warn people.
Having said that, their representative Alice was very helpful and understanding and went a long way to address the issues that we encountered.

3  Thank RMHuckleberry

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290447 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am writing this whilst in LEGOLAND trying to be excited for the kids whereas all I now want to do is take them away from the disappointment. After paying top amount for tickets at nearly £50 each for a 4 and a 6 year old, I then found that electric remote controlled boats were £1 a go for the kids to play with. The lockers cost a £1 which is non refundable and the list goes on. There seem to be more shops than rides. The lines for each rid were ridiculous and by 140pm the kids had only been on two. ( we arrived when it opened at 10am!). I would not recommend this resort and feel like I’ve let my kids down after they have been so well behaved this week. The treat turned to torment as they waited patiently in line for each ride. I urge you to think carefully before booking and spending a small holiday amount on it! Sorry for the glum review I am normally a positive person

12  Thank Joanna S

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290421 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.