Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lovely pub 🍻

We popped in here on Thursday early evening whilst in Salisbury for the weekend. Lovely pub! Get... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Toyah1
Cheshunt, United Kingdom
via mobile
B b b b banging waiter alex

When my friends booked a table at the “mill” I was dubious that we’d be sat next to endless... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
helloh949
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Salisbury
from US$357.74
from US$86.07
from US$982.84
More Info
All reviews pub grub greene king pub lovely service lovely pub sunny day visit salisbury zoe stream
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely pub, great staff, fantastic service ,good menu, great venue , good service ,very welcoming , friendly staff

Date of experience: May 2021
Greene_K1ng, Manager at The Bishops Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you vikki! It’s always a pleasure having you guys join us and I’m the photo! I’ll pass the message on the Viks for you. See you both back soon ❤️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in for a quick beer after I finished work, service was great and the beer was very tasty. Will definitely be back again.

Date of experience: May 2021

Symphonyoftourette, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The new menu has so many choices and the app was easy to use. Well done to all the staff, for all they do to keep us safe.

Date of experience: May 2021

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for such a lovely review of our pub! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and found our app easy to operate - we must agree our new menu is amazing! thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!❤️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came here on a Sunday afternoon to enjoy some drinks. I was greeted by friendly and helpful staff. Would like to particularly mention Phiona, Zoe and Georgia for making the visit enjoyable. Currently with the restrictions it can be difficult for businesses but the team at the Bishops mill have been fantastic.
Will definitely return for more visits

Date of experience: May 2021

Hi there, thank you for such a wonderful review of our pub, we really appreciate it! We’re happy to hear you received amazing service from I’ll be sure to pass your comments over to the team. Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you again soon!❤️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited from Bath with my partner, I have been before but the menu has drastically changed since last time. I had the chippufalo Mac and cheese toastie, it was very filling and my partner had the vegan wings which she liked especially the sugar cane in the middle. Will definitely return again for dinner during my stay as the dirty burgers looked amazing

Hi Lee
What a wonderful review, thank you so much for taking the time to write this - we really appreciate it! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed our new menu items, the burgers are a must!
Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon!❤️