“Great pizzas”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #714 of 1,972 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I’ve been wanting to visit here a number of time and always been turned away due to the fact it is always busy – even during the week. Clearly, a sign that they are doing something right!

Managed to get in with an hours wait one Wednesday night (spent the hour next door in the Hop bar). It was very much worth the wait. Menu is excellent, although I was very taken by the look of the pizzas being delivered to adjacent tables. There is a list of very interesting ingredients on the pizza menu and you essentially build your own pizza.

What turned up was probably the best pizza I have had for a long time. This is a great little place and will definitely return (although I will most likely book first).

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I first entered the restaurant and felt very uncomfortable when I was waiting to be seated as there was lots of people but not much room and when I was seated I had no elbow room and couldn't move out of my seat without disrupting other people. This restaurant may not be great on comfort, however, the food was amazing and I really enjoyed it as well as the price being fair.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Visited here whilst on a shopping trip in Leeds and the food and service as always was on point. Authentic, efficient and clean what more could you want? We will be back.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

We nipped in on a Friday night on our way to meet friends. Pleasantly surprised at the quality of food! All good...

Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

We visited Little Italy for a friends hen party. There were 7 members in our party. The restaurant are so accommodating to your every wish, allowing us to decorate the table as part of our surprise to the bride. The standard of drinks was very good with a brilliant selection on offer and the waiter surprised the bride with a special cocktail. The food was delicious, with big portion sizes enjoyed by all. I would recommend the mushrooms or bread basket to start (I personally had the pate and although it was nice it had a solid layer of fat on the top, something I have never personally experienced so I wasn't too keen). For mains, the lasagne was delicious and the pizza was enjoyed by several in our group. Parking was a little problematic as the restaurant is situated under the arches next to Leeds train station. Look out for parking signs near to the Hilton hotel.