“Lovely afternoon tea!”

Patisserie Valerie
Ranked #11 of 17 Dessert in Bradford
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My friend treated me to a delicious afternoon tea that she had purchased via Groupon. We were not disappointed. It was so much more than we had hoped for and thoroughly enjoyed our plates of sandwiches and cakes. Tea was plentiful and the service great. Would definitely return and recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend for a celebration meal. Terrible service the waitress took ages to take order waited 40 mins for just coffees. Went to the manager said politely we had been waited 40’mins for drinks and she replied abruptly ‘I’m going as fast as I can’ we then waited another 20 mins for food!! Which was cold the cake tasted bland. At least four other parties complained about their food. Absolutely terrible the waitress apologised but the manager did nothing. If you value your time don’t go there!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank ilikecurryandchips
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

A birthday tea surprise for my daughter. Everything exceeded expectation! The staff were great helpful & attentive also very courteus & polite. The tables were clean & the cafe inviting. We had nice food & cakes. Really enjoyed will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We went there today. We ordered one cappuccino , a waffle and one piece of cake . The waffle came before the coffe and he cake ,and it was not the best waffle I’ve ever had, not even close . The waitress put my spoon directly on the table with no napkin underneath it. The coffee was bad and my waffle was not fleshly made .
Not going there again.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

No complaints. Good service. Friendly staff - Gemma in particular. Only had gateau and coffee but everything was fine.