Lowest prices for your stay
$98
$108
Priceline
$108
Hotels.com$108
Trip.com$99
Travelocity$108
1,286 results
All reviews function room swimming pool plenty of parking steam room leisure facilities good size business trip the ground floor comfortable hotel would stay again one night stay comfy bed town centre car park crematorium harvester goodwood
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2022

Chose this hotel because it had a gym/spa but the latter sorely needs a refurbishment and general clean. Equipment is tatty, with torn seats and generally rusting. Feels like a long time since the machines were oiled and cleaned.

1  Thank EnglandFinediner
Reviewed December 30, 2021

I came to Chichester for Christmas this year (2021), a trip I was looking forward to after the year we have had, it was organized by the social club I belong to. We stayed at the Chichester Park Hotel, I have stayed here before so I knew it would be a good place to stay, I was not disappointed, the hotel staff are friendly and helpful, the room I had was clean and comfortable ( I slept well) and the food was excellent, the staff in the restaurant were very helpful. The only part of the stay which was not so good was going into Chichester , the hotel is about a mile from the city center which for me is a short walk but it means crossing a few roads near to the hotel where there are few places to cross, this is not something under the control of the hotel however. All in all I enjoyed my stay and if I come back to Chichester this is where I would stay, thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed December 29, 2021

This is an excellent hotel to stay at if you visit Chichester or its surroundings. Although not within the town itself, it is within easy walking distance although the route can be busy with traffic. I found the hotel itself very welcoming. There is free parking if you take the car and the staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful. The bedrooms themselves are very comfortable and they are cleaned daily. There is a lounge where you can relax during the day and a well-stocked bar for drinks and bar snacks. The hotel also has a leisure centre for its guests. There are a couple of restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the food is excellent. The staff are very efficient and are always on hand to help. Overall, I enjoyed my experience at this hotel and would definitely stay here if I came back to this area. I would recommend it to family and friends.

Reviewed December 28, 2021

Had a really nice stay in this hotel, 23rd - 27th December. Really good value for money, lovely hotel and excellent food. This is ranked as a 3 star hotel but it feels more like a 4 star. And ample free parking. Couldn't have had a better stay. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 20, 2021

Used for family Christmas lunch in private room. Good value for money, room very festive and good service. Meal very good for price and quality. Have used several times ,& will use again! Did not sleep in hence marking.