“Brilliant birthday food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say “ fantastic “ . The food was fantastic, hot and authentic! The staff efficient and polite. They where even fantastic with my 4 year old son! Know I don’t mind admitting that I was a won ton virgin! Yep embarrassing but true, so I asked the nice waiter what it was! He took him time and explained it to me . I am truly great full for my new culinary experience!
Let me put it to you this way, it’s a Wednesday evening and the restaurant is packed!! This speaks volumes for the quality of the food and service!!
I would I eat hear again YES YES YES
Would I book it for a party or wedding Oh yes.
If you are holidaying in Chichester and you like or love Chinese food. EAT or TAKEAWAY here!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Usually the food is excellent and the staff are lovely we went there last night for a meal to find new staff they were extremely rude not very friendly and food standards have gone down hill I wouldn’t recommend and will not be going back

Date of visit: March 2018
3  Thank Inspiration760479
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Had lunch here from the buffet, always hot and a great variety of choice, the satay chicken , mushrooms and broccoli are particularly deliscoius.the serving trays are checked and refilled constantly and you can help yourself to as much as you wish , there are lots of choices and a variety of noodles , rices and some lovely seafood included mussels.along side this are soups and fresh fruit salad and ice cream.drinks are extra but not too dear so a lunch here for two with soft drinks won’t be over twenty pounds.the interior is smart , clean and spacious and the waiters attentive and polite.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank cashmolic
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We were out Christmas shopping we needed to eat we had the lunch buffet lots of choice really enjoyed it and good value.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Fast and courteous service, plenty of hot well cooked food. Nice atmosphere. Limited selection of desserts

Date of visit: December 2017