The Swan Hotel
Norfolk Arms Hotel(Arundel)(Great Value!)
US$145
Comfort Inn Arundel(Arundel)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$74
US$99
Premier Inn Arundel Hotel(Arundel)(Great Value!)
US$97
PremierInn.com
US$116
US$101
  • Pool
Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington(Littlehampton)(Great Value!)
Angmering Manor(Angmering)
US$115
US$447
US$422
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroll top baththe pubfresh milkpublic car parksuperior roomlittle touchesbottled waterlovely roomlovely hotelbeautiful townone night staycomfortable bedcentral locationbiscuitsperfect staylovely foodarundel castle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Breakfast was fantastic, room clean and spacious. Location good. There is a pay & display car park behind the hotel but we were lucky to get a space, parking is tricky in Arundel! A lovely stay, though.

1  Thank Katie J
Beata S, Manager at The Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Katie J,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you found your breakfast fantastic, the room clean and spacious. I do hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely location in the centre of town and good value for money. Good attention to detail at breakfast and quality of bacon and sausages superb, friendly staff throughout the stay. Room comfortable and clean.

Dear Rricha,

Thank you for you review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your breakfast was good. I do hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, lovely staff, excellent food and just overall a gorgeous day and night spent here. Many thanks to all at the swan hotel and I can't reccomend highly enough! Would definitely stay here again x

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Lcatha,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. That you found the staff lovely and the food excellent and that you will definitely stay here again. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are clean and comfortable. The Hotel is a great position to explore the area and set in the heart of Arandel but is very peaceful . Staff are great and breakfast to die for. Some updating needed to ensuite. Would recommend you stay here for a short break.

Dear Kentishmaide,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am so pleased that you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable, that the staff were great and breakfast was to die for. I do hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This has become my favourite place in Sussex! Went for a one night stay with my partner and cannot speak highly enough of the staff or the room. As for the food, wow!

The visit started with them taking our luggage several hours before check so we could enjoy the wetlands without carting these around. They even knocked off 15% of the room fee just because they didn't find the booking for 10 minute. Once we did check in the room was immaculate. Crystal clean and packed with goodies. We then had our evening meal there which was stunning.

Shaun who served us was so nice and attentive (he even laugh at my awful jokes) and even though he was serving alone he went out of his way to make my partner a cocktail, which was wonderful.

This is a true Sussex gem and i would strongly recommend to anyone to go there, be it for a stay or just a meal.

Room Tip: The Luxury double room is gorgeous

Dear Ssweeting1

Thank you for your wonderful review, I am delighted that we have become your favourite place in Sussex! I am so pleased to hear that the staff went above and beyond, especially Shaun and that you thoroughly enjoyed the food as well as the cocktails. I do hope we get to see you again soon.