“will never go there again”
Review of Yuyi Dragon

Yuyi Dragon
Ranked #347 of 672 Restaurants in Coventry
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

what a disappointment , we were so looking forward to this meal . chicken balls were vile all dough , when you could find some chicken it was grey , the special rice only 2 king prawns 2 bits of dry chicken and some dried up pork and to top it all it was cold

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 4 October 2019

I order solely for the £5 butterfly king prawn dish. I also enjoy the chicken and prawn Thai roll. They are generous In occasionally adding fortune cookies with my orders and they know me well enough that when I placed an order recently and forgot to put a note about not adding a specific ingredient they called to ask if I wanted it removed which I did find sweet

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2018

This used to be my go-to Chinese takeaway but of recent, its just gone downhill. Food was cold and not even the correct order and even though staff sent the correct order afterwards, it took way too long to even matter.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

A dish delivered as free! Thats very kind. Good quality Chinese quick delivery! Defiantly recommend!! You will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The food was not good. It was packaged very sloppily; the food was bland and they got our order wrong. Won’t be ordering from here again. Much nicer Chinese takeaways in Coventry.

Date of visit: September 2018