“Perfect!!”

Cuisines: Diner, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill offers its customers an ultra modern 25th floor dining experience. Complete with stylish bar, rooftop terrace, stunning 360 degree city views and a glass fronted alfresco balcony, the restaurant embodies what Marco himself calls "affordable luxury". The restaurant is all about the experience; the buzz, the atmosphere and enjoying the company of friends and family in a gorgeous, comfortable surroundings. With a lively atmosphere, exquisite food, refreshing cocktails and stunning views of the city, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill is the ultimate dining destination in Birmingham.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My friends and I had a wonderful meal at MPW and all had the fillet steak. It is by far the best steak I've tasted!! It was cooked as I wanted it and just melted in your mouth. The atmosphere made the night special as well as the beautiful view and the service was spectacular. I had high expectations and I think it really lived up to this. I did have a problem with my voucher however, Jon helped sort out this problem and was very professional. I will definitely be visiting again very soon.

GM_MPW, General Manager at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Flo-ridaa95,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your visit to MPW Steakhouse, Birmingham.
It is rewarding to see that you and your friends had such a great night here and that your high expectations were met.
We will pass on your compliments to Jon and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Thanks again.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,691)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and i had a wonderful meal at MPW Birmingham, the food was exceptionally good and the service was excellent, there was plenty of time between courses to relax and chat. The views over Birmingham are pretty special too. Wonderful night out

Hello Ian H,

Thank you for posting such a glowing review of your recent visit to MPW Steakhouse, Birmingham.
It is rewarding to read that you had such a wonderful night out here and that the food and service were exceptional.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So my fiancé and I and our friends decided to pop into Marcos for a quick glass of champagne. Only to be told by the bouncer that we could not come in as our friends footwear was not appropriate.

I asked if we were eating would it make a difference and he replied yes.
The bouncer then radioed and another bouncer appeared...I guess this was an attempt to intimidate perhaps, who knows! So anyway I booked a table on the spot without any fuss and was allowed in...POINTLESS!

When we got into the bar there were men in all sorts of trainers! Bearing in mind our friend had smart footwear.
The situation irritated me and I felt it perhaps wasn't his footwear that was the problem.

Last time I went food and service was rubbish and was hoping things would have improved.

So drank my drink cancelled the table and left. I don't think I'll be supporting the Marco Pierre cause especially as there are some really great establishments in Birmingham.

1  Thank Schmize V

Hello Schmize V,

Thanks for posting a review of your recent visit to MPW Steakhouse Birmingham.
We do have a dress code which, obviously, is going to exclude potential visitors to level 25. The code is not just about footwear it is about general appearance. I am sorry if this offended or irritated you when you tried to visit however a line has to be drawn somewhere as it is about maintaining the atmosphere here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went on bank holiday first time there and I was impressed it’s a really nice place beautiful view also
It’s a shame the drinks are so expensive to vodka & red bulls £15 nice things come at a cost but it’s really worth a look

Hello toddzulu,

Thanks for posting a review of your recent visit to MPW Steakhouse Bar & Grill Birmingham, we're glad that you were wowed by the venue and that you appreciated the stunning views over the city. We believe that our prices are in line with our competitors given the quality of the restaurant and bar and the other facilities offered on the 25th floor of The Cube.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sadly, this restaurant fell far below my expectations.

Firstly, they charge 5 pounds extra to sit by a window- each! Even more bizarrely, people seemed to be paying this. My partner and I were quite solitary in the middle of the restaurant.

Secondly, elements of the restaurant were borderline tatty. The leather table cloths (!) were holey and the whole placed needed sprucing up. Also, I know it’s called Marco Pierre Whites but something other than arty black and white shots of the man in question would have updated the decor slightly. Seriously though, how narcissistic must the man be!

However my final complaint is to do with price. Luckily, we were using a voucher bestowed by a well meaning relative. However, the bill should have been more than SIXTY pounds for stingy portions of-

Starter- 8 pieces of whitebait, a bowl of tomato soup
Main- 6oz steak and chips, fillet of sea bass with 5 new potatoes
Drinks- 2 glasses INCLUDED Prosecco
1 glass wine, 1 beer.

Now, I’m all for paying good money for good food- have happily paid this much in the past so I’m not simply tight fisted. However the fact of the matter is we were starving after this meal and devoured chips and dip in the electric cinema (visit here if you can!) and then had an emergency sausage roll on the way home. Most places like this at this price point at least feed you properly for the money. In this instance, I’m really not sure what I paid for. Maybe a 5 quid window view would have distracted my from my teeny tiny dinner. Marco Pierre Whites- not for the hungry!

GM_MPW, General Manager at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Samantha B,

Thank you for posting a review of your visit to MPW Steakhouse Bar & Grill, Birmingham.
The price, although not mentioned in the review, for your two course lunch with prosecco is £19.50 per head - We believe that this presents very good value and the huge demand for this deal backs this.

The leathers are liners for the table, linen tablecloths and napkins adorn the tables in the restaurant which is maintained on an ongoing basis. Carpets were recently replaced throughout the whole of the 25th floor, and are done so annually.

As stated, the menu does consist of lighter options with it being chosen predominately for lunch, there are plenty of belly busting dishes on the a la carte menu which satisfy those with a healthy appetite.

Our prices are in line with our competitors, we believe that we offer good value for money given the quality of produce and the facilities on offer on the 25th floor of The Cube.