AC Hotel by Marriott Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

pentahotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$52
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Prince Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$106
US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$87
US$67
Woodlands Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$67
Aston Hostel(Birmingham)
US$37
All reviewscadbury worldwedding venuehuge bedfunction roomafternoon teafollowing morningstayed for one nightan overnight staycar parkredditchdiscocarveryreceptionistmotorway
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here for the weekend to celebrate my partners birthday, what a lovely hotel. The room was spacious and clean. We didn’t eat in the restaurant however we could see people eating and it look quite busy. There was a party going on with a live band playing, very loud however we never heard a thing, they have sound prove doors. We have family in Birmingham so we visit often will definitely book again
5 stars

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank jenny5952

Dear Jenny5952

We always like to hear about people's experiences, and it was truly so pleasing to read your kind comments about your visit to The Westmead for your partners birthday. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a delightful review - may I take this opportunity to personally wish you many happy returns! I am thrilled you were able to celebrate your birthday in true Westmead style.

We do hope you will return to The Westmead again very soon, in order to enjoy another wonderful experience, complete with dinner in Blake's !

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2018

This hotel is really nice to stay if you are on a business trip. The hotel has just been refurbished in a very nice style.

Besides good rooms. The Blakes bar has a really good food.

True value for money

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank René N

Dear Rene N

We were delighted to read your kind comments following your recent stay with us - thank you for taking the time to review your experience. I was so pleased to hear that everything exceeded your expectations - at The Westmead we pride ourselves in delivering truly the most memorable of stays for all of our guests, and it is always so pleasing to have confirmation that we got this correct.
We are glad you like our transformation ,especially our cuisine in Blake's .

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon to enjoy another wonderful Westmead experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here quite regularly with work over the past year and it's a firm favourite of mine. Plenty of parking rooms are very clean in fact spotless beds are comfy and bathroom sparkling. The receptionist always move my room to one off the ground floor on request which I am very glad about and they now have my name noted so that I am not put on the ground floor exceptional customer service.
Food is very nice and a good selection. Room service comes quickly and the breakfast is very nice and lots of choice. The only hotel I will stop in when in Birmingham. Very safe hotel if you are a single female traveller I would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Clarabell73

Dear Clarabell73

Thank you for your five star review. We really do appreciate our loyal guests taking the time to leave us feedback, and we are thrilled that you enjoy your regular stays with us, in true Westmead style, and everything meets your expectations.

We really do aim to deliver the very best of experiences to all of our guests, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of the attentive service you receive from my colleagues, and always find your bed to be so comfortable. I am thrilled you enjoy your food and breakfast selection .

I am so delighted that we are your favourite hotel and you find us female friendly !

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westmead very soon!

With kindest regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My new company put me up for the night in this hotel as I was in Redditch for training. Having recently left working in a Salisbury hotel I was comparing the two and the Westmead knocked spots off the other!

The food was excellent and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Good choice of food and drinks plus reasonable prices as well for a hotel.

The room was clean and spacious with a huge comfortable bed. The free wi-fi was very good as were the complimentary teas and coffees. The hotel was very quiet but the carpark looked like it could easily cope with a busy night.

I would definitely return if ever in the area again.

Thank you for a brilliant stay!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ben P, Owner at Westmead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review. We were delighted to welcome you to The Westmead, and I am so glad that you enjoyed a wonderful stay.

We really do aim to deliver the very best of experiences to all of our guests, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of your room, our comfy beds, and our food on offer together with free facilities.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Stay here 3 nights , very nice hotel in a nice quiet location with plenty of parking , free wifi and very nice big rooms with all you need , nice easy to use shower which I like and comfortable bed so a good nights sleep was possible . Nice Dinning area and bar with no telly as it was football world cup time . so it was peaceful , watch the match in your room which I did as I got a pizza from the dinning room . They make fresh pizza to order and I got mine takeaway style and ate it in my room . There is also a meal menu if you wish to sit down inside or outside . Breakfast is cooked to order and is a buffet on sat mornings only . Staff very nice and I got in at 3.45 am so had to wake the night porter . all in all very good

Room Tip: Aviod next to car parking as noisy if windows are open
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Ben P, Owner at Westmead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear williamjc55

Indeed the hotel's Wood Pizzas are going down a treat for both residents and takeaway .

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.