“Great Vibe”
Review of The Distillery

The Distillery
Ranked #235 of 2,443 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

WOW...great meal awesome cocktails..very warm and welcoming staff ! Lottie made me feel very comfortable and gave great advice on drinks and food to choose..will be visiting again big thumbs up from me.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with my other half for 1st time. Really enjoyed our time here. Lottie made us feel very welcome and made sure our visit was perfect from start to finish . Will definitely be returning again .

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This was the 5th visit to the Distillery. We have never been disappointed. We have always tried different food off the menu and all of it has been excellent. The variety of gins is also exceptional. The staff are all helpful and friendly. The prices are very reasonable and portions large, you won’t leave hungry. I don’t normally go for puddings but the coconut rice pudding was to die for!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Regular here lovely food and genuine people don't eat out much so when I do I go where I know it's litty if you're lucky Lottie will be serving you she A* service and looking.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Canalside location, delicious cocktails and amazing food. The lamb was excellent! We sat at the chefs table, watching them prepare the food was a nice little novelty (especially the handmade doughnuts on the house). The staff were attentive and friendly. Would definitely return