“Fantastic Experience”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We've eaten here a few times and I always forget to write to a review, however we ate here last Friday and everything was so good, I had to write on.

All the staff were friendly, attentive and made a real fuss of us and our 1 year old daughter. They brought out kids ice cream, toys and even held the baby for a while. JJ in particular is a brilliant host a very likeable

In my opinion it is not too hard to find a good curry, but it is hard to find good service, let alone great service.

I'd say it is the best restaurant in town, based on their staff and general dining experience. Great selection of booze too.

Keep up the good work guys!

2  Thank LewisDGJ

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I came here a few years ago and was put off from going again. However I visited back a while ago and this visit has completely changed my mind. If you want fantastic service and superb Indian cuisine this is the place to go!! Will be going back again soon!!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Four of us went for a Thursday night meal. It was just as well that we booked because the place was bursting at the seams. It is the very first time I have ever been given amuse bouche in an Indian restaurant and very good it was too! Two of us had the Tandoori mixed grill (here called Tandoori Bite (£9.50). I have to say it was the very best Tandoori Mixed Grill I have had for a very long time. Indeed everyone said that all the food was substantially better than a usual tandoori restaurant.

The decor is modern and, for us, very pleasing. The staff were charming and the service efficient. Prices were noticeably lower than the Indian restaurants I go to in the south east of England.

Highly recommended. I shall definitely return when next at Stoneleigh Park.

1  Thank michael a
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Brilliant service, hot and fresh food, excellent service, spotless toilets, friendly staff, going again !

1  Thank goggleboxfan
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Always great to pop in to when you're hungry. Lovely food, friendly waiters and swift service. No waiting around for food or wondering if anyone will notice you need something. They are very attentive and always try to accommodate your special requests with a dish.

4  Thank Louise C