“Good service and good casual lunch”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #722 of 1,355 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I often use Subway if I am in hurry for lunch and want something that is pretty well guaranteed to be OK. This branch was absolutely fine - service pleasant and speedy and the roll filled precisely according to how I wanted it - vegetarian with appropriate toppings. Bread and salads were all fresh and overall I think it was good value. The place is clean and conveniently located for the town centre.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I really liked subway as a child. My tastebuds have developed. This is fine and is just a subway. I wouldn't look this up on tripadvisor really

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I use this branch of subway often when I am working in Newcastle. It is ideal for a quick, fresh sandwich tailor-made to suit your tastes. I am impressed that they can configure a vegetarian sandwich with whatever toppings you desire - the staff are really helpful and eager to please. Definitely a casual lunch place to be recommended and re-visited.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Sandwich handmade and freash staff friendly and polite great for a pit stop went back three times in october

Reviewed 22 May 2017

sometimes the servers or sandwich makers can get disintrested and not helpful but that is not here , here for the rugby and there were helpful effecient and good value