“Greatest coffee in town ”
Review of Di Marco Caffe

Di Marco Caffe
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking for proper coffee ☕️ in Newcastle then look no where else but Di Marco, great coffee and great selection of cakes, especially the Tiramisu was great with the cappuccino.

I will always have my coffee whenever I am in Newcastle.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Mainly drinks son had a doughnut which was big, fresh and tasty. Proper Italian drinks not a chain. Worth a visit very busy but I would still recommend

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

No gelato. I don’t know who put that here. 2 girls on duty. One lazy, one worse. Both looked disappointed I don’t speak Italian. They didn’t speak English. Horrible experience.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

I started visiting Newcastle on business last year, and enjoyed my first trip to di Marco. There was a very nice South American lady working (very hard) there, and another member of staff doing nothing except going outside to smoke. Then I went again, and the same lady was doing all the work, while a different one just lazed around. This time, there was no South American and virtually no activity. Lazy sullen staff. I'll go elsewhere from now (if I can find where the South American lady is, I'll go there).

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Best coffee and ambiance, puts Starbucks to shame. Prefer Di Marcos to Costas now. Quality snacks at reasonable prices. Polite helpful staff.