“Fantastic vegan menu. ”

Ship Ouseburn
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Lovely local boozer, situated in the Ouseburn Valley. Our fully Vegan kitchen serves up fresh food inspired from across the globe seven days a week. Our menus change regularly due to the nature of the produce we use and its seasonal availability. We love this as it keeps things forever exciting. Our chefs lovingly make cakes & bake bread right here in our kitchen. The Ship Ouseburn offers a large range of beers, wines, spirits. Specialty teas and proper coffee. All of our refreshments are vegan friendly and we continue to update this as more and more becomes available to us. Fortnightly on Tuesdays sees us host The Side Cafe Orkestar for unplugged musical entertainment from Swing/Jazz to Balkan beats. Super relaxed atmosphere and friendly informed staff, we love our pub and love the Ouseburn. We think you will too.
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and really friendly service. Lucky fish and chips was delicious and Charlie enjoyed her cheesy chips.
It’s a shame I’ve only got one stomach as I would have loved to try everything on the menu.
Nice ambiance. Good music at a volume that doesn’t prevent conversation.
I’ll definitely be back.

1  Thank Phil M

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here earlier in week for some food, I had 'Lucky Fish n Chips' my bf had 'Thai Massamam Curry', both dishes were absolutely lovely and I couldn't quite fathom how tofu wrapped in seaweed could taste so cod like!
So glad I ended up eating here again, one of my utmost favourites

1  Thank still2
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We went to The Ship because we’d heard so much about the great food and atmosphere...we weren’t disappointed. My son, who can be quite picky, remarked “that was really good”...high praise indeed. I had a lovely jackfruit meal which was so tasty and a delicious vegan dessert.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I LOVE The Ship and go there regularly. The food is absolutely lovely, the atmosphere is great, the staff are great - need I say more!?!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Superb food, taste is foremost and very filling indeed. As a vegetarian, I fully enjoyed the falafel wrap. Very tasty indeed.

Date of visit: June 2018