“Where are my vegetables?”
Review of Moji

Moji
Ranked #567 of 1,407 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly enough - from the outside. Waiters couldnt understand us. Food not great. Service severely lacking. Still havent got my vegetables.

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank RWJ24

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I'm honestly not a big fan of Chinese food whatsoever, I was invited here for a friends party and I can honestly say it is the nicest Chinese food I have ever tasted. The spicy fish we had could not have been nicer, the egg-yolk king prawns balls were to die for as well. Service was very good we got everything we asked for and the staff were very kind in explaining exactly what a meal contained. The karaoke bar was great fun and I'm coming here again soon.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Everything we ate was great and the customer service was excellent. The building is quite atmospheric with dimmed lighting. It even has karaoke rooms! My favourite dish was the sweet and sour fish.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank fiona27t
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Last night I and my friends first time went to Moji. We are so impressed about the foods! That's so tasty. We all love the foods. Only one problem is we went the peak time for dinner. That's waiting a bit longer time for our order.
I will recommends don't go the peak time. Maybe go for early little bit or late little bit.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank py T
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Food served cold. When meals sent back they were put in the microwave. 2 1/2 hours later everyone still wasn’t fed. Majority of meals wrong or things missing. Chicken fried rice containing beef. Service was absolutely diabolical. Highly disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2018