“Excerllent”

Topolino Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Description: Welcome to Topolino ! A restaurant ran by Chefs of highest standards. We offer an Authentic Italian Cuisine, finest Wines and 5★★★★★ Service!
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Food excellent service excellent true Italian food not tempered to English tastes this is a little gem of a restaurant if you have visited Italy you understand I’m happy relaxed dinning here good wine list I could go daily it’s a goof job it’s not on my doorstep

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (280)

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

First class service, excellent quality of food, great portions and reasonably priced. Lovely ambiance, highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Had to wait 30 minutes for a table even though we booked it. The chips were just like chips you put in the chip pan at home. Had to ask for ice for my drink, and the decor is outdated. Overall a bad experience. I don't know how this place has good reviews.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Jess4322555
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

A warm, welcoming yet small Italian in Newcastle City Centre with friendly staff and excellent food. The pizza is full of flavour and the salmon and asparagus (perfect combo!!) pasta had been made with care, not thrown together like most places. Definitely somewhere I’d visit again in the near future.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020

The service was excellent and the food was lovely. It was cosy and we had a loveyl evening. It was my birthday and since we had been here before and enjoyed it, I had asked my partner to go back for my birthday.

Date of visit: October 2020