“Filthy, dirty ”

Price range: US$6 - US$14
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped for brunch but won’t be back. This place looked okay on outside but inside it’s dirty. The food was really average and not cheapest. However, I can say the crockery is matching and staff friendly but it really does need a spruce up, especially the kitchen (you pass this on way to loo) and the loos, well yuck!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friend and I had breakfast, just poor all around, except for the blonde girl who took the order she was nice.
Bacon seemed to have been hanging around a bit, and my tomatoes and mushrooms where just not cooked enough. Toast cold, come on it wasn't even busy !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So many things on the breakfast menu to tempt one’s senses. The four of us in the party each had something different, and were all well satisfied with our choices. Even I, with a filtered coffee coming as part of my selection instead of an espresso machine based choice, was not disappointed in the slightest. My wife’s Eggs Benedict got top marks from her, too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had missed breakfast at our hotel, so decided on early shopping, we were passing Blakes so we thought we would have a late breakfast here, how sorry we were,The Full English my husband ordered was cold, orange juice poured from a carton, my pancakes with banana and maple syrup were ok but Luke warm, coffee a bit wish wash. Would not rush back.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Fresh orange juice was poured from a Supermarket carton. “Posh toast with artisan bread and pot of jam” actually two slightly burnt slices of cheap brown bread. Asked for jam which was the small blister packs usually found in greasy spoon cafes. Appears to be one of those “ Emperor’s New Clothes” type of places.