“Fab takeaway meal!”

Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An award winning, family run Italian restaurant which has served Stockton-on-Tees since way back in 1984 ... Borge is a relaxed and enjoyable dining experience, offering a unique combination of good quality food and drink at excellent prices. Whether an individual or couple, member of a party or larger group, Borge are happy to take care of you. Once you have experienced the friendly atmosphere and delicious food served at Borge, you are certain to return as many of our loyal customers often do.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Ordered 6 meals tonight. Pizza, pastas and kebabs. Totally amazing! Ate in many times, first takeaway from Borge tonight. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (635)

Reviewed 7 December 2020

We have never been to this restaurant before but I have had lots of parmos in my time. Ordered a pork parmo from the take away menu for 6.45pm.
I got there at 6.40 it was quiet and my order was ready and waiting. It took me 15 mins to drive home on opening the boxes everything inside was dripping in condensation .
As for the pork parmo it was like trying to eat the sole of my shoe it was that chewy, I could not taste the cheese either The chips were soft and soggy and tasteless I definitely think this had been made up and put in the box long before I got there.
The good point was the salad was very nice
I hope this was a one off

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020

I can't put into words how impressed we were with Borge Ristorante. We had heard good reviews during our short trip to Stockton. It didn't disappoint.
The choice, taste and presentation was amazingly awesome.
Because we went on a Friday my choice was limited. That's one day I don't eat meat. However, the fish and vegetarian options were very good.
I had a Mushroom Pizza, my wife chose a mixed kebab (which came up on sparkling skewer), my son tucked into Parmesan Chicken (apparently, Borge's signature dish and would have been my choice, on any other day) and my daughter-in-law enjoyed Vegetable Fajitas.
The desserts were absolutely phenomenal. I had the Whole Lemon Sorbet. It was a wonderful way to cleanse my palete and conclude a first class meal.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2020

Visited here late on a Saturday evening and we were lucky to be able to get a table at short notice. We've visited here many times in the past and had great parmos however i often go for the 'Pollo Picante' and decided to again.. It did not disappoint either! Extremely tasty and plenty of extra chillies as requested!
Easily one of the best restaurants in the area and also great value. Highly recommended. Always great service.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Always a favourite for a parmesan but don't bother with the Borge style fajita. A bowl full of messy enchilada mix with bread that disintegrates into the dish served on a bed of salad which is warm under the dish and mixes with the sauce. Disappointing visit tonight.

Date of visit: September 2020