“Fantastic Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this restaurant on bank holiday Monday after having 3 take aways from here. Started with lamb chop chilli fry which was out of this world in fact we all ordered it again just to be sure followed by fantastic main course meals. If you have not been here you need to go. I thanked the chef in person for a great meal. I would tell you all to try the chefs recommended meals they are great.
Highly recommended

1  Thank Andybakes

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ashiqes is our local curry restaurant and the food is lovely and the staff very friendly good choice of food on offer and reasonable priced take your own drinks it is clean and friendly.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

This was my first visit to Aashiqs in Burntwood... I visited with my wife and two friends. Firstly the address.. it is in Burntwood, near Lichfield but not in Lichfield unless of course you judge this by Church Diocese... Its right close to Swan Island which if you live within 10 miles should be instantly recognisable as a location.
The restaurant is situated on the fist floor above Bill Tandy Estate agents and a hairdressers. Parking is available but well contested at the rear of the premises via a drive through at the right hand side of the building. Upon entering the door one has to climb a flight of stairs to the restaurant and as such this restaurant may not be suitable if you have mobility issues. We arrived slightly before our friends and were shown to our table with menus.. the restaurant is licenced I nbelieve but you are also allowed to take in your own drinks. The menu is quite comprehensive and covers all tastes in asian food. There is Banquet Night on a Wednesday and Thursday on which you get Poppadoms, a starter, a main, Rice or Naan, Coffee or Ice Cram for a fixed price.. I had the Mixed Kebab as a starter, just the right size.. the meat was all quite succulent and cooked to perfection the sheek kebab could have been a little spicier but thats being ultra picky. For main I chose a Chicken Tikka Biryani and this too was excellent beautifully cooked pillau and meat with a chunky vegetable sauce.. nicely spiced and thoroughly enjoyable.. I just about managed to finish it. My wife had a Chicken Naga for main which was quite lovely very spicy and enjoyable. We all enjoyed the food which was plentyful with good portions.. we finished off with teas coffee's to finish. Staff were friendly and checked things were to our liking a couple of times during the meal. The bill for four of us was under £45.. excellent value for money for such great food.. we will certainly be visiting here again.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Another great meal enjoyed at Aashiq's.
Took out 5yr old granddaughter early on a Saturday evening.
She was treated like a little princess by the staff.
Great meal and many thanks to the staff

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We have been going for approx 20yrs and never had a bad meal. When friends from around the world visit the first place they want to eat is here. Always friendly service and BYO makes it great value.