“A much needed pick-me-up after a morning of touring!”
Review of Lulu Caffe

Lulu Caffe
Ranked #10 of 51 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Friendly coffee house serving Speciality Coffee, traditional Turkish Coffee and a wide variety of the finest teas. We have delicious sandwiches, Falafel wraps and homemade cakes. Indoor and outdoor seating available.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I were exhausted after a morning of touring. We tiredly plopped down on seats at this cafe and were revived by wonderful Turkish coffee and delicious pastries. The owner was very nice, helpful but not obtrusive. Fueled by caffeine and sugar we were able to venture out and resume our exploration of Bath.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was on a course at Bath College and popped into this cafe for a quick coffee. It was a peaceful atmosphere, good service with a nice manor. Bacclava and other cakes to choose from plus Turkish coffee or the usual range - I enjoyed a hot flat white (some coffee shops serve luke warm coffee which I dislike). I will be going back when next in Bath

1  Thank A M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My favourite coffee cafe in Bath. The owner has a super way of making a filter coffee, you need to be patient but it’s worth the wait.
They use coffee roasted in Radstock and Bristol which are favourites of mine as well.
Nice place to chill as well!

1  Thank Gamiey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cosy, friendly, and welcoming. Lulu Caffe is my go-to place when I am needing to study, they offer a continuous flow of much-needed tea and coffee in my stressful hours (...and offer a student discount). Owner and family are absolutely lovely and the hot chocolate is a must, made from real chocolate.

1  Thank lucyellis21
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found this by chance but glad we did. Wonderful strong coffee and good cakes. Friendly and comfortable, what more could you want?

1  Thank Colin P