“Perfect Valentines Night”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2015

Booked the table in mid January and weren't aware there was a set menu for the occasion, my other half did not like anything on it but it was not an issue, the waiter went and spoke to the chef and came back with a few things from the main menu which they could make.

The duck was superb, probably the best I've had, ever. My partner had the Henry Tudor House Burger and said it was the best she's had, the meat literally melted in her mouth.

The sharing desert was beautiful and full of different flavours and a light finish to a superb meal

A perfect night and fantastic place!!

1  Thank AlexToursAlot

Reviewed February 14, 2015

Went to the restaurant and bar for my husbands 50th Birthday with friends and family.
Wonderful and very friendly staff. Food was really fantastic and many thanks to the manager and staff for their organizing of my husbands special dietary requirements.
Will visit again soon. Enjoyed the beautiful ambience.

1  Thank andrea r
Reviewed February 11, 2015 via mobile

Wow what a superb evening the front of house staff made a lovely relaxed atmosphere while tending to our every need. The food well what can I say it was amazing! cooked to perfection and presentation was spot on! I had the Duck and my partner had surf & turf and could not fault either. The highlight though was pudding white chocolate truffle quite possibly the best desert I ever eaten! Thank you to all there for making it an awesome evening.

1  Thank 4hph4
Reviewed February 8, 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed a few pints of the local ale sat in delightfully deep leather armchairs, with fabulous portrait art on the walls. Quite busy but still a very relaxed atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2014
2  Thank She_guevara
Reviewed February 8, 2015

This is definitely the best place to eat in the town centre right now. The building is beautiful the staff are all fab and the food is to die for. Life is too short to eat bad pre-cooked portion control food so if you want good fresh yummy imaginatively presented food at a fair price this is the place to go. It was my birthday so I had to go to my favourite restaurant and they did not let me down. Book early to avoid disappointment of course as word is getting around. I booked in advance I wasn't going to leave it to chance and we all had a lovely meal thanks again. We will be back again soon we don't just wait for a birthday. Great atmoshphere great fresh beautifully cooked food great service.
Thank you!