“Tasty tasty tasty”
Review of Wimpy

Wimpy
Ranked #206 of 395 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Good service, tasty food and a clean modern restaurant. I hope Wimpy expand their network over the next few years.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My autistic daughter loves a Wimpy so I was so pleased to find one in Shrewsbury. What a find! It was so clean and the staff were terrific. We waited moments from the time we ordered until the time we received our order. The staff were very attentive and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I use to go to Wimpy as a child and loved it when Wimpy made a come back needed to visit to see if it just how I remember and it was. Food is delicious and the service is brilliant too.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Visited today as we wanted to try the new wimpy a bit of a nostalgic visit we now regret. Firstly my husband had to go to where the waitresses had congregated themselves and ask them if they were going to take our order, when the waitress then arrived she failed to understand I’m deaf and can’t understand when you talk fast and that our daughter is also special needs and can’t understand either and needs things signing, when she was told of this she was most annoyed so we just ordered anything to please her really. When the food arrived it was running with grease and bland. Highly priced cheap full of fat and hardly any meat your better off going to McDonald’s.

1  Thank Georgina A
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We were here on Fri 20th July, 2018 and I couldn't believe our Luck!!!
I haven't been to a Wimpy for 20+ years at least!!! I was absolutely chuffed to bits to have found it, just by chance too!!
We had a large banana milkshake, a Knickebocker Glory & an Eton Mess sundae and it was FAB!!!!
The ONLY thing missing was the swizzle chairs & the bar.... VERY happy memories!!!
WHY aren't there more Wimpy's like this??!!!