Love2Stay
US$146
US$136
Holiday Inn Express Shrewsbury(Shrewsbury)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$105
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Travelodge Shrewsbury Battlefield(Shrewsbury)(Great Value!)
US$51
Travelodge
US$51
Travelodge
US$86
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstoilet blockassault courselovely sitedog washoutdoor poolhot tublog burnerfully serviced pitchesden buildingdry areachemical toiletfacilities blockdisabled showerwater runsadventure playgroundcamping shopnumber plate recognition
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in touring caravan for 7 days in March the showers and toilets were amazing always clean and well cared for pitch was flat and had all the facilities of a super pitch well spaced from other pitches lots of green spaces in between
The whole site is very well thought out and looks beautiful even the dog walking place but especially the pool area and barbecue area
Dogs allowed in the pizza/ cafe pizzas were freshly made and fabulous well worth a visit
We will definitely return for another visit

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Despite the horrific weather on the Saturday we arrived, the staff got the snow plough and gritter out first thing the following morning and cleared the roads and pathways. Showers, loos and dishwashing facilities first class. The pizzas which are freshly cooked to order, are really well worth trying!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love this site. We have been several times and we’ll continue to return.

The facilities are to a very high standard. The play equipment is lovely. Staff are really helpful.

There are free hot tubs, a natural swimming pool and a free to use gym.

I would recommend this site to everyone!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I had the opportunity to join friends here for the weekend, I thought we had all gone mad! Not only do we all live 2 miles up the road but we are ladies who don’t do camping!

Well..... how wrong was I! This place is absolutely awesome, we stayed for 2 nights in “The Wrekin” glamping pod, which was amazing inside, it certainly has absolutely everything you could need for a real relaxing stay, the beds are comfortable, the shower is huge, the towels and bathrobes are fluffy and dont get me started on the kitchen appliances! Smeg kettle and toaster, Denby crockery and a GHD hairdryer! And the hot box and the wood for the burner is replaced daily!
The Hot tub is hot, clean and big enough for a good old soak :-) it truly is luxurious for a tent!

We ate Pizza in the restaurant, a full English breakfast in the cafe and cake in between! As well as a mooch around the Salop leisure store and luv2stay facilities.... it was a little too cold for a swim in the pool but I’m definitely going to give this a go on my next visit.

If you don’t try this place you’re losing out, it’s surrounded by beautiful Shropshire countryside, Shrewsbury is on the doorstep for great restaurants and bars and the Ironbridge Gorge and all its touristy bits are 15 minutes away, this place is an absolute gem and I’m looking forward to our next visit already.

Enjoy xx

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank ChesterEyedoc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place just keeps getting better they are building an outdoor heated pool which I think will b great addition.I will defo b back here when it opens in may.The kids love all the activities they have so they are never bored.And the reception staff and waiting staff are very friendly nothing is a hassle.I would go as far to say this is the best site we have visited.I will be booking another stay as soon as I go home.I would highly recommend this site especially for families Thanks LOVE 2 STAY for another great family holiday should b more than 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family