“Not best ”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #781 of 1,563 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Love the idea of pay at counter leave when you want unfortunately staff now just don’t seem to care. Ordered 2 bowls of Ice cream paid wasn’t given a bowl girl who served me just went off and talked to someone else I had to ask if I was expected to pour the ice cream into our hands which got a sneer I’d really suggest you employ people who at least make an effort. My daughter put sprinkles on her ice cream and the lid came off going everywhere then stood there talking about it to other staff embers perhaps they should secure the lids properly and not just place them on. As for the food it was ok but a tad expensive I feel 4 chicken wings £3 has been ages since I’ve been to this chain and will be as long if not longer before I return I guess.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I went here with my mum, sister and grandma before going to watch Mamma Mia at the theatre.
It’s a shame they have changed the menu and made it very basic, you no longer get unlimited salad bar unless you pay for this. They also no longer have waiter service you have to go to the bar to order.
However I did have a very nice pizza (Chicken, Sweetcorn, Onion) with a side of chicken bites which were also very nice and a pint of cider.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

After being seated at our wonky table by what appeared to be a 9yr old, I then quickly chose the pizza I wanted and went to order 2mins later, at the till was the same child I was seated by, I asked for the cheesey bite pizza which I was told there was none, I then asked for stuffed crust which I was also told there was none, I the finally ordered my disappointment of a meal to then be asked "what table are you sat at?" well... The table you sat us at 2mins ago love... Where is your mother?

Fearing that my pizza would probably be made of playdo I then grabbed a salad bowl (the size of a light bulb) and headed to the salad bar where to my horror there was no cucumber (as advertised on the picture near it?) and no lettuce. But fear not there was some old soggy peppers in some dirty water so all was well. I then attempted to eat my baby like portion of a salad which.. Well... Tasted like I'd rather be eating some road kill. My pizza then arrived which had practically no toppings and no sauce.

All was not lost though, the view of the friendly neighbourhood vandals artwork did make me chuckle.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Went with some work colleagues to sample the buffet, I was excited as usually dont get to go to PHB as its on weekdays. We arrived and our table wasnt ready so we stood around waiting. The staff were very unhelpful and uninterested in us and we kept having to grab them to get their attention. To top it off hardly any pizza was put out in comparison to other buffets I have tried. I would also recommend they label their pasta on the buffet as a colleague who doesnt eat meat nearly ate some bolognaise after mistakenly assuming it was plain tomato sauce. Would not return to this Pizza Hut.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Went with family & kids, pizza burnt, chips black, no garlic bread, one of the kids meals came after everyone had eaten, this is not Pizza Hut , not even a proper Pizza Hut menu , save your money and disappointment

1  Thank jmillward2013