“It's ok”
Review of Casa Mia

Casa Mia
Ranked #101 of 1,564 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Description: Traditional Italian with contemporary presentation at affordable prices.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

What can I say the place is ok but nothing special if I'm honest the service is fantastic but the food really let it down for me I left thinking I should have just cooked for our guests at home but just to reiterate the service was fantastic

2  Thank Benlp640

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Such a brilliant restaurant to spend and evening! We went as a party of five enjoying a drink in the comfortable lounge area to start off with, When being seated I must say how well decorated everything is and how welcoming the staff were. The menu has a wide range of Italian dishes to choose from and gluten free options for ceoliacs. All the food that arrived to our table including the sides was well presented and tasted great!! We ended up staying until late having coffees and desserts with the staff still being very attentive and having conversations with us. Overall this is great place to have a good meal, the food is a bit pricey but very well worth it. Keep up the good work!

2  Thank Scottington
zafrabadajos, Owner at Casa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review,
we really do appreciate it. We remember your party and you were a
pleasure to serve.

Hope to see you again soon,

Kindest regards Francisco and Donna :)

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a wonderful meal - best vegetarian lasagne I've ever eaten! Only issue was size of menu - felt slightly overwhelmed .... Definitely go again - wonderful service.

1  Thank TheTours

Thank you so much for this lovely review, it really does help
our new venture.

Kindest regards
Francisco and Donna :)

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Attractive restaurant, serving fantastic Italian food.
I have had several meals in this restaurant and have been surprised by the level of attention and care given to the food. Even the simplest of dishes is expertly crafted.
The restaurant could be a little warmer at times and the delicious food is not the most refined you will ever come across. However if you consider the vast number of options on the menu then the food is incredible.
It is't fine dining by any stretch of the imagination but the food is flavoursome, skilfully put together and the best Italian option in Sheffield by a significant margin.
I do not normally leave reviews but having read a couple of negative, and uneducated, reports on this place I thought I had better set the record straight. I have trade experience and recognise a good thing when I see it.
If they sort the heating out and reduce the menu by 50-60% (it is that big!!!) then this place deserves to be a real success.
If you like or want to experience real Italian food then try Casa Mia. There isn't a wood burning oven so the pizza is decent but not exceptional however everything else I have tried has been very, very good and refreshingly different from the usual Anglo-Italian offering usually found in this country.

1  Thank Laurence J

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review
and putting the record straight, we really do appreciate it.

I have taken the couple of constructive points you have made seriously
and they are being worked on ( a big thank you for that).

Hope to see you again soon.

Kindest regards
Francisco and Donna :)

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This Italian is one of the best I have ever had! The ambience was absolutely amazing (especially Donna), the food was absolutely wonderful and the service was phenomenal! I would recommend getting Italian cocktails onto the menu however, but the wine was sweet and went down a treat! If you’re stuck on choices of food, go for the pollo e siliciana or the pollo e pancetta - both on the second courses menu! The evening was bellisimo!

1  Thank Gem14061996
zafrabadajos, Owner at Casa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you Gem for taking the time to write a review, hope to see you soon. Kindest regards Francisco and Donna :)