“Great BBQ”

Bluegrass BBQ
Ranked #66 of 654 Restaurants in Reading
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic food and liberal portions. Would recommend without reservation. You pay as you go which helps with budgeting and no waiting time for the bill at the end.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you so much for a great night for my kids and their mates.
We had the secret room and were incredibly impressed with the staff knowledge, service and the food.
Most of our party had not had your food before and after individual recommendations from a lovely chap, everyone was really pleased with their food.
The stand out dishes seemed to be Chicken and waffles, and everyone who had brisket said it was the best meat they had ever tasted.
The Pig Out Platter was also a hit with the Birthday girl.
Thanks for a great evening.

1  Thank Franberks18
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Bluegrass spontaneously one evening and it was exceptional. I shared the ‘Pit boss plater’ with my other half and it was delightful. Would highly recommend, food and staff are lovely

2  Thank jaychamings1818
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good. Had the stack of wings and they were flavoursom alongside the chips crispy. The staff and enviroment was bubbly and friendly. Only thing that could make it better if there was more pork free options maybe a chicken platter or better still beef ribs...

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

We came here when visiting family. I enjoyed the food that much, I brought the rest of the family a couple of days later. The food is spot on, really nice. The service however was a little disappointing. The man serving us (glasses, very short hair) was a little cold. My 3 year old niece spilt milk on the floor and he just seemed like we were an inconvenience. I own multiple restaurants in the north west and wouldn’t be happy if that’s how one of my customers felt. Apart from that. The food is great with a lot to choose from.