“Amazing Food, excellent service and fab Atmosphere”
Review of Revolution

Revolution
Ranked #34 of 658 Restaurants in Reading
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene
Description: One of Readings premier party and cocktail venues with a full food menu served all day until 10pm and stone baked pizzas served all night. Serving great British bar food including burgers, wraps and steaks. With free wifi, the venue is perfect for both working lunches and social occasions alike. At night the venue transforms in to one of the most stylish bars in town with a weekly calendar of events, student and professional nights and the widest music profile available in town. We serve a wide range of spirits, cocktails wines and beers. One of over 60 bars nationwide and this year introducing our new heated garden area we have the experience and a massive range of food and drinks packages for your perfect party so call us now!
Reviewed 27 February 2018

The food here is amazing! I went on a Monday evening with brother and dad, we all ordered different things and loved ever bite! we all had starters and mains.
We shared the Halloumi balls, the prawns and the garlic flatbread all very very good.
I had the parmesan chicken and it was so fab! my brother had the steak and daddy had the half roast chicken. They loved them and ate every bit.
The customer service was also very good and Chris our waiter knew exactly what he was talking about, he was the one who suggested the Parmesan Chicken and I'm so glad he did it was stunning.
The music was also very good they where playing a good mix of things.
The seating and decor was comfy, fresh and modern.
I never thought of Revolution as a restaurant, but now I know what a wide selection they have on the menu, and the stunning food & service offered that I will be going back on regular occasions.
They also have a fab discount card that gets you 25% off the food!
Im already looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I have to say I travel a lot with my job and this is by far the best restaurant and food I have ever tasted. My server (Maria) was fantastic, attentive with a great explanation of the menu and when I could not decide between dishes she gave me her recommendations (which were ALL spot on, thank you again Maria)
I vow to come back again as soon as I am in Reading again. Why is thIS place not top of the trip advisors list. I had the tapas (belly pork skewers, roasted hallummi and chorizo and a couple of margaritas. WOW WOW WOW WOW.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The waiter saw me comming in but took ten about 10 minutes and a manager pointing until i received the menu.

After that i chose i needed to prepay. After that they found out the burgers where not available. 5 minutes later the waiter did the same at the table next to me......

When my ribs instead of burger arrived (thrown at the otherside of the table) they where not really warm.

Not going back here ever.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We would highly recommend the cocktail making at revolution we all had a great time for a hen do.
Toby the bar man was great fun and very patient with the group.
The food we had in the package was also great and everyone really enjoyed it.
I would deffinitly do this again with a group of friends really awesome value for money.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner and a couple of cocktails, the food and cocktails were great but the service was terrible. We had to wait ages for the drinks to be brought over and then ages again when waiting for plates to be cleared each time. Once you finally get the servers attention, they're really friendly but just takes a while to get it.