“Another Brewdog ticked”
Review of BrewDog Oxford

Ranked #330 of 702 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: BrewDog is on the corner with Princes Street and a stone's throw from the O2 Academy! People power has paid off with 15 taps of craft beer, an epic burger and wings menu and an awesome beer garden for everyone in this incredible city.
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Being in Oxford for the day we thought we'd have a stroll from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and venture out to the Cowley Road and Check out the Brewdog there for a spot of brunch. The premises are fairly small but they have the Brewdog template stamped all over them; booths, exposed brickwork and of course a fine collection of well kept beers. They had a Buxton Brewery takeover at the time of our visit, we tried 3 of their beers each of which was excellent. Not having tried Brunch in a Brewdog we ordered a couple of the Haystacks. The food arrived on far too small tin plates (why??) but was tasty enough, especially the Stornoway Black Pudding. For what we had, I thought the food was overpriced; once again Brewdog falls down on the food side of things. Get this right and I'd be giving 5 star reviews. Until that time comes, the star ratings are mainly because of the beers which are exceptional, both their own and the guests on offer, which nine times out of ten are on point.

BrewDogManager, Manager at BrewDog Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent visit. We hope you had an enjoyable time. We're pleased to see you enjoyed the beer selection as much as we do! Thanks again and we'll see you next time.

Cheers!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Ill admit I popped in because I got a free IPA pint but I stayed ,and paid for,more. Firstly the beer is top quality. None of that two thirds of a pint nonsense that is in vogue at the moment, you want a pint, you get a pint.
Now on to the burger, simply delicious, ace bun and not to slow to arrive.
Staff were bright and helpful. It could become my local

Hi Joel, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your visit to BrewDog Oxford, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're super pleased to see you enjoyed the beer as much as you did, it's always great to see people enjoying it as much as we do! Also thanks a lot for the positive feedback on the food, we're glad you were this happy with everything as it's our aim to please! Thanks once more, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Cheers!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I quickly go into the almost empty pub to collect my 330 ml Punk IPA so I show my number code (53830000071609). The man at the counter prefers the barcode. It's fine, let me check the proper email. Here it is. The screen is too dark for the barecode-reader. It's fine, let me increase the brightness. Perfect. But why are you tapping the pint? I said "collect"! You can collect your beer from Monday to Friday. Yes, but the barecode has been scanned so now I can't anymore. A nice chorus of "Sorry about that". Here is the new face of craft brewery BrewDog, indeed: from a small friendly brewery to the dark side of the Big Organised(?) Distribution! So what I'll do now is to avoid going there and buying the brand (inviting my friends and acquaintances to do the same). Sorry about that, I really likED it.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited last night . Really busy for a Wednesday night . Good range of beer and nice to see a good draught cider available .

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely friendly staff, tasty beer and those buffalo cauliflower things are LEGIT! Loved my first visit here and will be back. Really appreciate having fun vegan options!

1  Thank NoeTravels