“Improvement needed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fair food quality but understaffed, average as clean and tidy, compared to other Prezzo it doesn't feel like the real Prezzo experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

cant fault from entering to leaving. good friendly welcome, good food and nice atmosphere. all round good experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice family atmosphere. Quick and good service from Rosie. Had the calzone which was very filling and nice

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant in the February half term, and booked out table via the website which was very easy. My children and I used the Tesco vouchers to pay for the meal. I have never visited this restaurant before and was pleasantly surprised of the high standards of food served. The waitress was friendly and helpful, although half way through our service our waitress had become busy elsewhere and we then waited on by a waiter instead. The food itself was simply delicious, with a vast range of options and even foods had a low calorie option too. The kids meal offer was fantastic value for money and the size of the meals are a lot bigger than I expected. The only bad point I would mention about this restaurant was the front door would be opened by other people waiting to be seated for their meals and the cold air would be very obviously annoy those people sat next to or close to the entrance while trying to enjoy their meals, which was extremely frustrating. I would defiantly return to this restaurant, but certainly ask to be seated away from the main entrance. I would highly recommend booking a table as the restaurant was very busy and people who had not booked were being turned away.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

We were given a voucher as a gift for a three course meal with wine. We booked online easily. The menu for the set meal was good, plenty of choice. The portions are huge, my starter almost filled me up! Pizza for the main was full size, really delicious. Tiramisu for dessert was lovely, only downside was I couldn't finish it all. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Would definitely eat here again.