“Delicious!!! Your taste buds will thank you!!”
Review of Whistlers

Whistlers
Price range: US$8 - US$33
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Very good restaurant in Oxfordshire. It serves a selection of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, with gluten free options shown on the menu.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family and I went to this quaint restaurant on Easter Monday and we were blown away by the food!!! We wish that the restaurant is near where we live and it would have been our absolute favourite. We savoured every delicious mouthful of our meals.

Most certainly worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2018
4  Thank _cathycandco

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Went here as read really good reviews.
Ordered special of the day a fregula pasta and my partner had fish and chips and garlic bread.
The pasta was quite bland, and was covered in olive oil. Didn’t have any flavouring at all and despite adding salt pepper I didn’t enjoy it much. Tried to ask to take it away for my partner to eat it the next day but due to miscommunication it was thrown in the bin :(
The truffle fries were tasty though!
Staff friendly attentive and apologetic at the mix up. Perhaps I got unlucky and made the wrong choice !

Reviewed 27 March 2018

So good to be back and visit this lovely little restaurant.

I did read a review saying that it was under new management but we were served be they same lady, and the were certainly staff that we recognised from when we visited last year.

We visited a couple of times during our vista the town, we had liver from the specials, fab burger and a great chicken dish.

We popped in a few days later for an eggs benedict. One of the best I have had in UK.

I a nutshell, good service coupled with well priced food and drinks.

Hope to be back in the summer

4  Thank janiceg2003
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Haven't been for a long time. Staff rushing about and a bit brusque at the table. The customer is trying to relax. Very small portions timy amount of gnocchi and veg in a warm salad with small amount of fish on top. Tasted ok but fish not seasoned at all and all a bit dry Puds ok but bit disappointing really

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Despite the snow we arrived an we're delighted to find the place already had diners, and more that came during the evening - so for a Wednesday night it was pleasingly busy. Our family of four all chose the steak night special and were all very happy with our meal, and the service we received. My 13 year old Birthday night out choice and she was delighted. We will be back again. Thank you.

Date of visit: February 2018