Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Purrr-fect

Just been here for my girlfriends birthday and it has been amazing !! The place is just wonderful... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
jojor839
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
via mobile
Puuurfect

Wow! This place is so different and cute! It’s super clean and try e cats look so happy and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Haideewesterman
Leicester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nottingham
from US$28.59
More Info
All reviews love cats friendly cats per adult and per child beautiful cats rescue centre meal deal cats roam fantastic cafe roam around enjoyed our food entry fee birthday visit food order food was lovely staff are very friendly and helpful my mum playful
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

the cats were so kind and some didn't like being pet but that really isn't a problem because it's expected. the cafe was so nicely decorated on the inside and out- so colourful!

Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Really friendly staff, lovely enviroment will definitely be back. Food was amazing and cats are so well looked after!

Reviewed 17 August 2021

Upon arrival we paid for the entrance and signed the sheet to say we have read the rules (which for cat owners ourselves we totally understand) and were told we would have a 1 hour time slot and were told ours was 14:30 so to hang around a play with the kittens. The problems started arriving soon after this as our table wasn't ready until around 14:50 which meant we were stood waiting in the way constantly, most of the cats were with people who were eating which wasn't an issue but your waiters and children were running around everywhere meaning we were constantly in the way and pretty much unable to move or sit down.

After we were seated our order was taken around 15 minute later which was great, however after another 20 minutes drinks came out with 1 member of our table's food however not the rest. My sister and I patiently waited for ours to come but still no sign so I called over a waiter and explained how hungry I was as I'd been not eating so I could eat once I got to your cafe and now I've just had to sit and watch someone else eat. After another 20 minutes the cake finally came out, however this caused us yet more problems firstly as it caused travelling delays as we had come to Nottingham via train from Derby and secondly because i had specifically asked the waiter does the cake come with cream inside of it or on it, a fairly normal question due to allergies and intolerances im sure in which she informed the that particular type of cake only had cream on top which would be removed. Once I came it was 70% cream and 30% cake there was cream everywhere, on the plate, on top and inside. My sister was forced to eat it as we didn't want to wait another 50 minutes for a slice of cake and because our hour was nearly up which was already running over.

We are a low income family and saved for this trip for some time and in the end it ended up being overpriced, disorganised and really changed the mood of the day.

There were children everywhere antagonising cats, who really didn't look happy at any time in fact very stressed. I am not sure I agree with this place now I've been their. One of the children even got bitten for it.

Staff not able to resolve these issues on the day or over email.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

1  Thank JLW097
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I’ve been with my daughter several times since it opened and each time it gets worse. The poor cats now seem very stressed and agitated with all the people around trying to pet them constantly. The all looked very unhappy. The ones who were brave enough to come out anyway. The staff were just as disengaged and forgot part of our order. It’s beginning to become over priced and a very awkward and uncomfortable experience now. I probably won’t go back now.

1  Thank emmap633
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Very busy, hardly any cats. My kids eventually found one to stroke. Paid £30 to get in then had hot chocs and a slice of cake so in total came to £52- a whole lot of money to spend on very little. The drinks took 40 mins to come. Under staffed I would say. It’s a nice idea but we won’t be rushing back.