“Strange but great!”

Bistro Live
Ranked #10 of 1,404 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$22 - US$84
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bistro Live is a live music restaurant in the heart of Nottingham. A perfect venue if you're having a hen night, birthday party, leaving do, Christmas Party - or anything really! The Food - We have a full time team of chefs that have been with us from the start of Bistro Live! Coming up with vibrant new menu ideas and cooking from fresh to order on the night of your visit. The Entertainment - With access to the very best live bands and party DJ's on the circuit, we make sure that the acts we choose will get event the most reluctant up and dancing!The Atmosphere - Is the best in town! You don't have to work for it, our fun loving staff will make sure you have an unforgettable night out!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was invited to Bistro Live by a friend on Friday 30th after she won 10 free tickets- I'd never been before but heard a lot about it. The drinks were good and fairly priced- I had a pitcher of cocktail in the "lightweight" blend and it came to under £16 which was good, I thought. The food was free and came as part of the free prize, 3 courses which are tasty but HUGE portions (I didn't realise we were eating so ate before arriving, sadly I couldn't finish it all), the music quiz was fun and then the party started, the tables were cleared and then everyone just got up and started dancing on them which I found very bizarre because whenever I have danced on tables before I have been thrown out by the bouncers (lol) but it was great and we had a real laugh. The staff all got involved and got on the tables, stage and chairs which was good to see. The DJ played music on request which had a big mixture some of which I didn't know but still enjoyed dancing the night away. The drinks situation was something I found difficult- you wave a flag and someone comes running to take your order, I don't know call me old fashioned but I just felt a bit rude doing this but I couldn't find a bar, the drinks followed very quickly after. Overall a great night, in great company and a I would definitely come back and recommend. Thank you!

Bistro L, General Manager at Bistro Live, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

What a great review!

It really does look like you had a great time from your photos!

Thank you so much for the kind words, I will let all our staff know that their hard work pays off!

I look forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Fabulous, food great, atmosphere great, music great, fabulous service vert attentive thanks easy to be dropped off and picked up outside.

A fabulous review Julie!

I'm so happy to hear you had a great night with us!

Hopefully we will see you soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Another fab night at Bistro live for our Headteacher's special birthday.I think the food is excellent at this venue and served very quickly, 28 people in my party and nobody was kept waiting! Lovely staff who can't do enough for you.
We enjoyed the quiz and loved dancing on the stage and tables! We will look forward to returning at a later date.

Thank you for the lovely review Mary!

It would be brilliant to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Food was outstanding, very hot/fresh and full of flavour! Service from the staff was exceptional, they even joined in the conga! Fantastic night as always! Can not wait for the next celebration!! Highly recommended

Bistro L, General Manager at Bistro Live, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

This is a brilliant review!

I will let all the staff know, including our chefs, that you had a great time!

I look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Me and friends visit Bistro Live at least twice a year . We always have such a great time and the staff know us well now. Tom and Jake look after us always nd have laugh with us all. I would definitely recommend this place dor great time and entertainment

Such a great review Natalie!

I am so pleased that you had a brilliant time with us and I know that Jake and Tom are looking forward to your next visit!