US$78
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Colwick Hall Hotel(Nottingham)
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$50
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Hart's Hotel(Nottingham)
US$83
US$69
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$68
Orbitz.com
Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$55
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$77
  • Breakfast included
US$67
PremierInn.com
US$71
US$65
Priceline
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
1,647 results
All reviewsspa breakq hotelsbusiness parklawrence restaurantspa facilitiesseparate showerupgraded to a suitesauna and steam roompark and riderestaurant stafftrouser pressbar areafollowing morningmodern hotelwalk in showerbuffet stylea lovely stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night for a girly weekend on a spa package deal. This included one night's accommodation, an hour's spa treatment, evening dinner in the on-site restaurant, use of the leisure facilities, as well as breakfast and lunch on day of departure. So although the price of the package was a little high, all things considering we did get a lot out of it. The room was lovely, with very tasteful decor and was nice and clean. Tea and coffee facilities were available in the room. Beds were comfy and had a good night's sleep. Only reason I have knocked down from five to four stars is that I had booked the ESPA hour-long foot and leg treatment as my spa option, this was supposed to incude a pedicure, gel polish and a leg exfoliation and massage. All seemed well until the point when the lady had finished my pedicure, it was only at this point that she 'suddenly remembered' I wouldn't be able to have the leg massage as apparently she couldn't use their exfoliating polish on me because I am pregnant? It only occurred to me afterwards that surely she could have still given me the massage, and just used oil instead? On reflection I think I allowed myself to be mugged off a bit, as she had openly admitted I was her last treatment of the day, I think perhaps she just wanted to get home? Apart from that one thing though, it was a nice weekend and I couldn't fault the overall hotel experience - I just paid an exceptionally high amount for a pedicure.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the minute my family and I checked in, we were made to feel special. The receptionist Ella, took the time to complete the check in system they have for the children. Brilliant idea who ever came up with it.

Our room was amazing, with a separate bed for our son, own towels and toiletries. He was elated.

The pool and facilities are very clean.

All the staff go above and beyond. This hotel is a credit to your group. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

went to hotel for coffee,tea,snacks,drinks,after attending a funeral it was well served hot staff was very good . The hotel has been built in the last few years clean bright and a lot of floor space is wasted has too much space is too open

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Location is good only a short drive from the motorway. Hotel room was clean and comfortable. Staff very helpful and friendly especially in restaurant and bar.
Food was nice and reasonably priced. Used spa facilities and had a few treatments which I enjoyed and was very relaxing and stress free.
I am definitely going to book a return visit in the near future.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and friends recently visited this hotel for a weekend away. The staff were brilliant, friendly and professional. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was gorgeous, great menus and the buffet breakfast and lunches were fab. The only thing I would say, is the seating around the pool was a bit limited, but if that's all I can say negative, you can see what a lovely stay we had.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends