“Nice cocktails, lovely decor but rude staff”
Review of Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth
Ranked #35 of 145 Nightlife in Nottingham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Situated within the vibrant area of Hockley, a cosy & relaxed cocktail bar, serving food till late..
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with a few friends in March & really enjoyed the cocktails but we all found one of the bar staff very rude. The guy who served us was pleasant and knowledgable but the other bar man serving didn’t make you want to come back at all. My boyfriend then visited again with a different group of friends last weekend and had the same experience. It’s a shame as this bar is lovely but the people aren’t, and in this saturated market being personable and inviting really matters. Hopefully we will come back again and have a better experience :)

All reviews
"hinckley"
"cocktails"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018

HWith the bottom end of ockley filled with nightclubs, crap pubs and a horrendous "pack em in, play EDM and put jagerbombs on offer" hole... it was a nice surprise to discover Cottonmouth! An incredibly relaxed little cocktail bar with excellent cocktails and great service! A true diamond in the rough.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely modern, clean bar with candle lit tables, excellent service and amazing cocktails. The staff are extremely friendly and I'll definitely be returning!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Being a barman it's a hard job finding a well made vodka martini at the best of times.
So after a tough day I chanced it in a
recommended bar.
I was not disappointed, I did not expect it to be open as early as it was,
I'm glad it was due to it being made as well as if make it myself dry, icel cold, beautifuly fragranced.
As I said to the bartender at the time it really did scrach my itich.
I'm looking forward 24th heading back over a weekend if I ever get one off.