“Lived up to reviews”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best Indians I have had. Food cooked fresh to order and reasonable priced food waiter is friendly and even opens the door for you leaving. Naan bread is very big to big for one person probably best to share. I had 3 popadoms with mixed chutney to start. Then I had chicken parsee murgh with mushroom rice and peshwari naan. If I am in area again I will definitely be heading here for Indian.

1  Thank DeanBrown1988

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We are visiting family in the area and tried Zyka for the first time after hearing positive reviews. We couldn’t have been more pleased with our choice. We were made to feel very welcome - the staff are warm and efficient. I had the Shik Pura Murgh to start and it was outstanding. Wish I’d taken a photo as it was very beautiful but I was too busy eating it! We all had dishes from the chefs speciality menu and they were so tasty. Really skilful curry with layers and layers of flavour and the nan bread was some of the best I’ve ever had. If we didn’t live 300 miles away I’d be back every week!

1  Thank Melanie D
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with a friend tonight as we were passing through Hexham. This is one of the best Indian restaurants I have been to. Menu was extensive, staff friendly and attentive. The food was sublime! Great cocktail menu as well which was an added bonus. If I’m back in Hexham again a visit is a must. Only drawback was the toilet was miles away and very cold. Other than that it was fabulous!!! I would highly recommend

1  Thank nectaflute
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the town and saw this on trip advisor so thought we’d give it a try we’ll we weren’t disappointed at all the staff were very welcoming and the place looked spotless the food was amazing and the prices were very reasonable would definitely visit again when in the area

1  Thank Helen M
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We got a menu mailed through the door and having been a regular customer at the Valley, I was a bit sceptical but thought what the heck. Best decision ever!
The food is great - good selection which we are working our way through in our regular take away orders, the dishes are tasty and 5-6 pounds less than the valley. Would recommend this for take away for sure - and in fact we have not been back to the Valley since we tried this, as the choice seems better.
One thing I would say - the cheese naan is not paneer - it's very yellow - looks like processed cheese and I think I am going to switch to another naan due to that. But that is a minor issue.

1  Thank Shaun B