“Fine fish”

The Sea Chef Fish Bar
Ranked #69 of 120 Restaurants in Hexham
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in by chance as I have a colleague a lift home.
Fish was excellent, fresh and batter crispy.
Chips had just come out of the fryer so we’re top notch

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, good service and excellent tasty fish and chips. They also sell extras like hot drinks, I had a coffee and it was of good quality. My neice enjoyed a milk shake with cream & marshmallow toppings. Good value for money and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I was recommended by a close friend from my village in Stocksfield to try my fish and chips from here, NEVER again! The little man behind the fryer didn’t even acknowledge that I was in the shop as he couldn’t lift his head from his phone, but the girls who were serving me made me feel a little more welcome. And to top it off my fish was soggy! Very disappointed.

3  Thank Paul123456123456
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This is our local chippy. Food is always fine but must say do prefer the chatter and personal touch you get with the Hexham fish bar.

1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Great fish and chips always fresh so you might have to wait a few mins but worth it. Generous portions and do pizza , though we've never tried that.