Free cancellation until 07/29
Hopping Hare(Northampton)
US$81
US$66
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Northampton Town Centre Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$64
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Northampton Wootton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$42
Travelodge
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
All reviewsst peterstravel lodgetown centregold streetstar servicelocal amenitiesroom was comfortable and cleantrain stationgood nights sleepexcellent value for moneyair convery pleasant staygreat roomwould stay againone night stayreceptioniststopover
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

When booking an hotel in October for April, you would at least expect to get the room you have paid for. It did not happen. I am an international uni student and my family wanted to come visit me, as they could not stay in my accommodation I booked a family room for my mom, brother and sister. When we got there they told us they did not have anymore family rooms and they put them in a disabled room with two tiny beds and they said they would have moved them the following day. The receptionist also told me there was another family getting to the hotel the following morning and guess what? They gave that room to that family and when I asked them when they were going to move us they said we had to wait another day. As we booked that room 5 months before and arrived before, you would expect to get it but they gave priority to another family and even if I asked to be moved even the following days, my family stayed in that tiny room for the whole 4 days. I personally feel like they were making a fool of us but they did not have anywhere else to stay. I also believe it might be a race issue, it is the only reason that comes in my mind for which they gave priority to a family moving in the day after us.
Shame on every single one of the staff members.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank mamy97
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Northampton Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for submitting your review of our Northampton Central Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us with the link or a copy of your TripAdvisor review, via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Can't argue with the price, however the TV didn't work as expected; I had to repeatedly adjust the aerial. Also, the shower curtain wasn't very effective in preventing water from escaping onto the bathroom floor.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 1 April 2018

A very friendly welcome, and received a quiet room as requested. I was offered a parking space at the rear of the hotel as I carry a disabled badge. On check in I was offered extra tea and milks which was a nice touch as the standard of two tea bags in a room is not enough. The lift was out of action but I was asked if I needed help with my bags, but I declined. The room was warm and spotlessly clean. The hotel is well placed for the centre of town. The only downside was the breakfast box which I consider poor value for money. All the staff I saw were happy and friendly. I would have no hesitation in returning.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room as it is city centre
Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Terry A
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Since my last visit to the hotel- the standard and quality of the hotel has seriously declined.
- the lift was broken- not expected to be fixed for another two weeks
- light under door keeping us awake
- members of staff talking loudly outside room in middle of night
- squeaking floorboards
- lumpy pillows
- foul smell in bathroom
- red stain at eye level by shower

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Northampton Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed numerous times at this hotel, brilliant location. Staff are always willing to go out there way to help you enjoy your stay. Top marks for Rushna on reception for the warm welcome and for borrowing me her phone charger

Stayed: March 2018