Travelodge Northampton Central
  • Pool
The Langham Hotel(Northampton)
Coach House Hotel(Northampton)
View Hotel
All reviewsst peterstravel lodgerefurbished hoteltown centregold streetstar servicelocation was perfectlocal amenitiesclean roomstrain stationexcellent value for moneyan overnight stayair contop floorgood nights sleepvery pleasant staygreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Can't argue with the price, however the TV didn't work as expected; I had to repeatedly adjust the aerial. Also, the shower curtain wasn't very effective in preventing water from escaping onto the bathroom floor.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A very friendly welcome, and received a quiet room as requested. I was offered a parking space at the rear of the hotel as I carry a disabled badge. On check in I was offered extra tea and milks which was a nice touch as the standard of two tea bags in a room is not enough. The lift was out of action but I was asked if I needed help with my bags, but I declined. The room was warm and spotlessly clean. The hotel is well placed for the centre of town. The only downside was the breakfast box which I consider poor value for money. All the staff I saw were happy and friendly. I would have no hesitation in returning.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room as it is city centre
Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Terry A
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Since my last visit to the hotel- the standard and quality of the hotel has seriously declined.
- the lift was broken- not expected to be fixed for another two weeks
- light under door keeping us awake
- members of staff talking loudly outside room in middle of night
- squeaking floorboards
- lumpy pillows
- foul smell in bathroom
- red stain at eye level by shower

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Northampton Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed numerous times at this hotel, brilliant location. Staff are always willing to go out there way to help you enjoy your stay. Top marks for Rushna on reception for the warm welcome and for borrowing me her phone charger

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Ben D
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Booked online, as i was going to Soul event Back & Forth at Aspers Casino, got a great price and decided to book room, and was impressed with the nice room, clean and great service, and for the low price, it was defiantly value for money, and look forward to booking again, when Back & Forth Soul nights are on again, hopefully in June.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business