1,497 results
All reviews standard hilton spa facilities steam room good size two double beds room was large the ground floor breakfast was excellent evening meal family room bar area plenty of parking stayed here for one night car park motorway honors silverstone
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

I liked this Hilton. Friendly staff, eager to please and address any problems. Breakfast is very good and lunch menu is sufficient. Spa and gym is also good.
We booked a delux room. Was given one next to the gym. Wasn’t a problem. Large room with a partitioned area. Nice size bathroom. Shower head needs a change and the drain smell needs to be dealt with. In all the room was clean.
To be fair - the hotel serves its purpose. I would definitely stay here if in the area.
Just one for the restaurant - please can you have a separate fryer for chips and other vegetarian items. Everything is cooked in the same fryer so you CANNOT call it vegetarian on your menu as it is cooked with meat. I asked if something could be fried separately for me and the answer was no.
In all a good stay at the Hilton.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

The hotel is quite welcoming initially. The rooms are pretty dated (a bit 90s). The room was clean enough but just had a bit of a smell of age to it. The bed was very comfy. The spa facilities were pleasant. The room service was efficient but the food was poor, we was expecting microwave food (as it was out of hours) but I would’ve have expected it to have been warmed thoroughly.

I would stay again for the price we paid (£65) but would never pay the full price(£100+) that it should usually be.

Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

Could not fault it. Fabulous extensive breakfast. The only thing that stopped me giving it 5 stars was that when we checked in. The trainee receptionist didn't tell us how to get to our room which was 2 corridors away up n down some steps; andcnriyher dis she mention another exit n entrance which didn't mean walking 10 minutes to get to the car neither did she tell us where breakfast was served. We had paid for breakfast and she already announced we hadn't; when the manager checked he corrected her.
Would love to stay again

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2018

Have stayed in Hilton hotels all around the world this was by far the worst Hilton ever! Jacuzzi not working.Travelling with 2 small kids age 2 and 3.1) upon checkin no one helped us with the luggage I had to come back and fourth 5 times alone.2) customer service was poor.3) room heating wasn’t working.4) we went for breakfast and asked for a vege omelette and my wife almost puked, it was terrible. My kids take time in eating and we got told at 11am to leave in the weekend as they had to clear up, we find it rude and insulting that they kept on telling us to leave. It’s ridiculous.5) we asked to get the baby milk warmed up but the Denied this, I had to travel to local Argos to buy a microwave to warm up the baby food.6) my kids made a bit of a mess in the room and they said we had to pay, the mess was just normal apparently there was a water stain on the carpet which they said we had to pay for. 7) no one helped us upon check out with the luggage.8) upon checkout I told them that I only have means to pay via bank transfer as we didn’t have a card present and we needed cash for holiday money, took them 20 minutes to tell me I can pay afterwards.9) I later got home, and decided there is no way on earth I will ever book a Hilton hotel in my life and stuck with the Marriott franchise. I am not paying these thieves £42 extra for the shifty breakfast and the rubbish room service which they are blaming us for with no evidence.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Sherpa46075562058
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

Really had a good weekend at this hotel, very comfortable and clean, nice staff. Laura in admin was so helpful after I told her I had left my jumper behind after leaving, she promptly posted it to me and wouldn't take any postage charges from me. I would definitely re visit
Sue from London