“Family visit to Fever VR”
Review of Fever VR

Fever VR
Ranked #7 of 27 Fun & Games in Northampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fever VR is the Midland's very first virtual reality. Ever dreamed of walking in space, fighting wizards or saving the world from a zombie apocalypse? Now you have the ability to be part of the action from our new experience centre in the heart of Northampton. Fever VR is an entertainment venue like no other. Enjoy our fully licensed bar and experience the first venue of its kind in the Midlands.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited during the Easter school holidays, 2 adults, 2 children (15 and 11). It was a lot of fun, the equipment is set up so you can all play at once so you get the most out of the time slot. We got to experience lots of different games, my favourite was going into space. It’s really realistic and you feel like you’re properly in the game. The guy taking us through the experience was great and couldn’t do enough. I would definitely recommend!

11 year old’s review: It was amazing, 10/10 -enough said!

All reviews
"car park"
"gamers"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Forget traditional gaming, this is the real deal. It's the staff that makes the place, very serviceminded and helpful, ensuring the best experience possible. Next time I will bring some more friends = more fun!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Took my hubbie here for his 40th birthday. We are not gamers but you don't have to be as we had so much fun jumping and shooting. Loved the temple run. My hubbie really had enjoyed himself and so did I and the hour went so quick!

Very friendly staff and would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank Tinky P
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Wow what a great experience.

Loved it, went here in a date with a new friend and we both loved it.

Definitely worth going - 5*'s in NOT ENOUGH !!