“Another great meal”

Andrea's
Ranked #118 of 1,549 Restaurants in Northamptonshire
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A hidden gem in Northampton, right across the road from Ibis Hotel. Beautiful food from a small and independent family-like business, complete with Italian & Czech beers on tap.With nice fresh food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to Andreas many times and have never had a bad meal. We have tried many different items on the menu and they have all been really good. The staff are attentive without being"pushy" and you never feel rushed to make your choice.On our last visit I had fillet steak and my husband had salmon, both meals were delicious. I would recommend this Restaurant to anyone who enjoys lovely food at very reaonable prices.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Walked into the restaurant as we were wondering around town trying to find somewhere to eat. As students, we were wearing hoodies etc which we realised was not the aesthetic of the restaurant. However, the staff were lovely and friendly and didn't treat us any worse because of it.

The food was very reasonably priced for an independent restaurant and the food was delicious. The service was quick but we didn't feel rushed in any way. Perfect date night, will definitely be going again.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Was expecting more due to good reviews. Pasta was not al dente at all. The Pizza was huge - but without many toppings. I would have rather have Pizza in a normal size with good amount of toppings - or pay less! My children didn't manage to eat half of it and they charge you for a box to take some home! I was in Italy lot's of times and really could not find any Italian Atmosphere in this place.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Staff friendly, nice amount of wait time between courses which allowed us to have a chat without feeling rushed. The bread and garlic butter which come out before the meal is lovely. Tomato bruschetta which I had for starter was nice. The carbonara tagliatelle I had for main however was tasteless, watery and looked like a ready meal. The sauce had split and the pasta was over done. Had it here before and it was completely different, seemed like it was fresh and made from scratch before. Would have expected better for the price. Disappointed, seems to have gone downhill which is a shame

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Definitely the best quality and tasty pizza so far. Flavour exceeds any pizza I have had before and thanx

1  Thank Tony M