“Some of the best Thai curries I've had”

Aory's Thai Take Away
Ranked #29 of 36 Restaurants in Settle
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Description: Authentic Thai food.We import fresh Thai herbs and vegetables every week,fresh from Thailand,to give the food a true authentic tast. My name is Aory,originally from Kho Samui,before i had a restaurant in Hau Hin.Nowi a live in Settle with my husband,and have opened a Thai Takeaway. We operate a booking sevice,where you can book in advance,choose a day and a time slot.
Reviewed 11 April 2021

I moved here from Leeds last year. I was sad to be leaving my favourite Thai restaurants behind so it was a very pleasant surprise when Aory's opened soon after I arrived, even more so when I tried their amazing food for the first time. Aory's curries are the most creamy and delicious Thai curries I've ever had. I could quite happily drink a pint of their Thai Red sauce if it was socially acceptable. Their Pad Thai is the only one my partner will eat, a new Thai food convert thanks to Aory's, we've now visited many times. I would love to see duck and/ or belly pork additions to the menu; which they keep tight and the food is perfect every time as a result (something I've tested extensively :p). I can't wait for the restaurant opening (take away only atm due to lockdown).

The owners are wonderful people and their take away deserves to succeed.

Date of visit: April 2021
Sightseer09991093163, Owner at Aory's Thai Take Away, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Hi Matt, thanks for the review, the duck is something i really want to get on the menu, my wife makes it at home for me, it's duck breast, marinated overnight, then pan seared, served on yellow noodles with a rich sauce. We are thinking about doing this as a Sunday special, along with crying tiger, and maybe Red pork. Thanks Aory

Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Really tasty Thai food. Large portions and just the right level of spice for us. Tons of flavour. Good value for money.

Date of visit: March 2021
Sightseer09991093163, Owner at Aory's Thai Take Away, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

Hi, glad to hear you enjoyed Aory's food

Reviewed 13 March 2021

Delicious, fresh food and a very reasonable price given the large portion sizes. Will be back soon!!

Date of visit: March 2021

Hi, glad you enjoyed aory's food, look forward to seeing you soon, thanks Aory

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

Fantastic fresh food and made very swiftly will be back and without doubt recommend Aory’s
Staff were very courteous and pleasant

Date of visit: February 2021
Sightseer09991093163, Owner at Aory's Thai Take Away, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Thanks for the review, look forward to seeing you again