Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
Free cancellation until 12/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$78
Hotels.comUS$78
PricelineUS$78
getaroom.comUS$82
1,225 results
All reviews football pitch carrow road norwich city pitch view football fans football club executive room car park reception staff per night train station coach party fried eggs biscuits lovely room plenty of parking comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

Who would ever imagine getting the chance to stay in a local Holiday Inn. Well thanks to my landlord we found ourselves spending a few weeks away from home while essential work was carried out. We got to stay in a lovely room with nice size beds and food delivered to your room. Good size portions and tasty. The bath was a treat as I only have a shower at home, though I would have liked it hotter personally. Overall very pleased.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 11 December 2020

This was our second stay at this Holiday Inn hotel. COVID precautions are being taken seriously here which is good to see. Check in was quick and easy and the room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was nice and there was plenty of choice even in the current climate of COVID rules and restrictions.

All in all a good hotel if you are visiting the area.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank redbadger21
Reviewed 2 November 2020

I fear I may have been one of the "coach party of pensioners" referred to in an earlier review. This is a very clean, well-presented hotel with good comfortable rooms. It is however totally lacking in character aside from the quirk of being next door to the football stadium - nicer perhaps than being next door to an airport like similar hotels where I have stayed! And one of the 2 lifts was out of action for the 4 nights of my stay.

Room tip: All depends on how keen you are on football!
1  Thank 129MarkG
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Norwich City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Hi 129MarkG,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the elevator and value.. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the joy of travel for all experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 31 October 2020

We surprised our 11 year-old football-mad son with a room over looking the pitch and he loved it (well we all did really).

The room was warm, quiet and comfortable. Staff were pleasant and welcoming. Covid arrangements were clear and adequate. Ate dinner in the restaurant, good food and pleasant staff (despite being run off their feet). Breakfast was well organised, so much single-use plastic to individually wrap items but it is hygienic. Cooked food was served by staff and good standard.

Easily walkable into town along the river. Retail park across the road - great Nike outlet (again popular with the 11-year-old).

Room tip: Treat yourself to a pitch view.
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

It was our first time staying at this Holiday Inn, and I was very impressed. Friendly informative greeting from receptionist, room nice and clean overlooking the stadium which made my son's day. Very good covid 19 protective measures in place, felt quite safe. Only thing that wasn't great was the wifi yes, free but I'm not so sure about high strength as we all struggled with it, but overall was a pleasant stay and would definitely visit again.

Trip type: Traveled with family