Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$35
View deal
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews brewers fayre next door park and ride meal deal comfortable room visiting family pleasant stay wet room busy road no air con car parking short break plenty of parking the ground floor stayed here for nights cooked breakfast noise pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Nice hotel in good location, felt a lot more COVID safe than other Premier inns I've stayed at. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Plenty of parking around the hotel, food pretty good at Brewers Fayre next door although menu limited due to the COVID 19 situation.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed for four nights at this Premier Inn. As always the room was very clean and comfortable. We felt very safe and secure in the present Covid situation. The staff were friendly and helpful. However there were a couple of points that we were unhappy with. We had booked an accessible room as both my husband and I have mobility issues. Our room was almost at the furthest point from reception with five heavy doors to negotiate and a corridor between each. This made our walk to reception and the restaurant difficult and tiring. The second point was that we were rarely able to log on to the Wifi. We mentioned this to the staff several times but they were unable to do anything about it.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2020

We stayed in a room on the ground floor, so coming & going was very easy as it was close to reception. We arranged for some extra items to be put in the room, as we had an email asking if there was anything we needed, & everything was there on our arrival. A nice touch!!
Room was perfectly clean & presentable. The bed was very comfortable & we slept very well every night.
Staff were very helpful & pleasant & sorted out any requests. Premier Inn provide good value for money & the standard is excellent. This is the 2nd time we have stayed in a Premier hotel, as we were in Bristol a couple of weeks ago & the stay was just as good.

Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

We have stayed at other Premier Inn establishments & always enjoyed our stays. This one was our best yet. Good parking, first class check in (all COVID proof, gels / screens) Very helpful receptionist. Our room was immaculate, nice size & very quiet, the additional sheets, tea & coffee all there as requested. Great nights sleep Very impressed with the Norwich Airport Premier Inn & we will definitely stay again if we’re in Norwich

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in a few Premier Inns over the years, but I have to say I was very impressed with The Premier Inn Norwich Airport.
Prior to my arrival I received 2 emails, first one advising of directions to this premier inn, the 2nd advising us that during covid there will not be the normal 2 extra pillows in the room, however, if we wish for anymore pillows, tea, coffee, fan for the room (as no air con), or sheets for warm weather, to reply and let them in

I also sent an email asking if we could be put on the ground floor as my mother may not be able to make the stairs, again we had ground floor rooms as requested.

The look ladies in the reception when checking in and out were very helpful. I did tell them too that they were very helpful, and made our stay a happy one.

Beds and pillows were absolutely comfy
Would recommend this Premier Inn.

Trip type: Traveled with family