Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
eDreamsUS$95
Trip.comUS$95
getaroom.comUS$111
1,058 results
All reviews black friday decking area evening meal afternoon tea lovely room full english venue pubs norfolk
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021

The kitchen staff are very nice and always so lovely to speak to, I have been staying here since June and they have always looked after me. The food they produce is absolutely phenomenal, Aaron and Ross are incredible chefs and make such good high quality food.

The hotel is an amazing place to stay with absolutely brilliant staff all throughout from the hotel staff to the restaurant/terrace staff.

10/10 for me and really feels like home and a second family to me.

Highly recommended to anyone looking for a place to to eat or stay in the Norwich area.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2021

I will thank all the staff for the time i stay in this hotel.
Very help full and friendly staff. The rooms are nice and good.
The restaurant serve very nice and good food.
After 6 month it was hard to say good bye.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

We were offered an indoor table with a wink when we were clearly not from the same household. Not a good start. Terrace was chilly and it rained the night we visited so we did get a bit wet. The food was ok but part of the order was forgotten despite 4 times of reminding. Some of the staff very pleasant and attentive. Drinkers not eating at a table, not comfortable with the flouting of the rules. I wouldn’t rush back. The car parking is also a nightmare

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for the Black Friday deal this Saturday . We paid to upgrade to the suites for the extra space and very glad we did. We had a lovely stay and stunning views of the misty water and woodland. Had the option of a bath or shower available in the bathroom which was a lovely touch. Was a little surprised that there was not a fridge in the room and that the empty bottles of the precious occupants had been left in the kitchen cupboard. The lounge itself is a little tired but still very nice and cosy. We had dinner in Michaels restaurant in the evening, that was very classy and atmospheric, was very impressed, they had 2 vegan options available too. Breakfast was equally as lovely and once again were able to accommodate my vegan requirements and the chefs rustled up an amazing vegan breakfast with sausages and avocado along with other lovely additions even though this is only up the road from where we live, will certainly return again. Thank you to all the Oakland's staff for you Mr hard work especially during these uncertain times.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2020

I have visited the Oaklands many times over the past few years and have always enjoyed my stay. they have made a lot of refurbishments in the downstairs areas of the restaurants and bars which is absolutely delightful. We had a Sunday lunch and the food was exceptional. The breakfast was the best breakfast I think I have ever had, with very tasty produce from the on-site Farm Shop.

Date of stay: October 2020