Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
ZenHotels.comUS$85
getaroom.comUS$91
Snaptravel
1,053 results
All reviews black friday decking area evening meal saturday night afternoon tea lovely room full english venue pubs norfolk
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2020

I have visited the Oaklands many times over the past few years and have always enjoyed my stay. they have made a lot of refurbishments in the downstairs areas of the restaurants and bars which is absolutely delightful. We had a Sunday lunch and the food was exceptional. The breakfast was the best breakfast I think I have ever had, with very tasty produce from the on-site Farm Shop.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2020

I have stayed in a couple of hotels in Norwich , but the Oaklands is my favourite. The staff a really friendly and always helpful.

The food is amazing , I have always had really good meals here. The BAR/ Restaurant area is very nice area.

Don't just take my word for it .. go see yourself

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2020

Stayed for two nights for work - would recommend purely for the food! Had the Norfolk burger on day one, that is a seriously good eat! The rib eye steak was glorious, and the brownie is to die for! Fist bump to the chef!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2020

Definitely recommend this hotel for location, parking, service and amenities. We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years. The current system shows that the hotel has upgraded its facilities.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

Chose the Oakland’s due to location and cannot sing its praises enough

Our twin room was clean and modern ... the receptionist said that they were upgrading their rooms

Food was amazeballs. Sirloin steak cooked to perfection and the chicken with the mushroom sauce was divine. A lovely Norfolk wine list and a lot of Norfolk Gins .. really like the Norfolk theme.

The staff were friendly and attentive.

Such a shame it’s lockdown number 2 ... we’ll definitely be back and would highly recommend the Oakland’s. Thank you all for a great time.

Trip type: Traveled with friends