Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
FindHotelUS$95
TripadvisorUS$95
StayForLong
getaroom.comUS$111
1,058 results
All reviews black friday decking area evening meal afternoon tea lovely room full english venue pubs norfolk
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2020 via mobile

I am a nurse and normally stay with my parents when I’m on shift. Unfortunately I am unable to do this now during this incredibly difficult time. Someone told me the Oakland’s Hotel were offing NHS staff accommodation. I messaged asking if this was possible and they booked me in straight away. I am incredibly grateful for this as I was going to have to endure a long journey home after tiring stressful shifts. I have a cosy room and the place is lovely/clean and the staff can’t do enough. Thank you so much again from a very grateful nurse. Definitely recommend to everyone :)

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 1 April 2020

During lockdown myself and 10 colleagues had our accommodation closed down on a days notice. As everything was shutting this hotel opened its doors to not just ourselves but also NHS staff. They also delivered food to the elderly in the local community. I take my hat off to the owner and staff, who during time of national crises have done an amazing thing.

On top of this, the hotel is really nice.

Anyone looking to book a room in Norwich or a function should 100% use this location.

Thank you so much, if everyone had your mindset the world would be a much nicer place!

Room tip: Amazing Staff
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank markkC3229ME
Reviewed 24 March 2020

This hotel has Gorgeous rooms comfortable beds lovely bathrooms new condition and very clean. Polite experienced and friendly helpful staff. Not special looking on the outside but what does that matter.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

I’m in the middle of a run of shifts. Just done 3 x 12 hour day shifts at Cambridge and tomorrow morning I have another 12 hour shift at Norwich.
A friend highlighted that Oaklands Hotel was offering free accommodation to NHS staff as a gesture of appreciation during the Covid 19 crisis.
I took them up on their offer to ensure I was well rested for tomorrow’s shift.
From the moment I walked through the door I have been made to feel very welcome. My room is lovely and I am now enjoying a beer in their cosy bar/restaurant.
This place is in a lovely part of the city, near the river and with good access to main roads and the airport. Well worth a stay

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2020

The Oakland’s kindly offered free stays for nhs employees during the coronavirus outbreak. The staff were incredibly welcoming, the room was clean and cosy! The whole hotel is very clean and welcoming and the food is amazing! I will definitely be booking again for social purposes! Highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled solo