Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$106
SAVE US$13
Expedia.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
HurbUS$119
All reviews smeg fridge sunday roast little touches eggs benedict the pub norwich town centre stayed for two nights the ground floor very pleasant stay wedding jug venue kettle uea cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived for a 1 nights stay and was not disappointed at all.
Staff were excellent in both the hotel and restaurant.
Room was superb and had everything we would want in a room - even had 2 flat screen TVs.
We will definitely be returning again this year.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went to the Georgian as a last minute booking with a large group of friends, what a great last minute choice. Excellent food had by all of us, superb atmosphere and very well trained and polite staff. We sat on a large table near the open kitchen which proved to us everything we had was cooked fresh. If you have the chance to book or are just passing I highly recommend you pop in.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I like the hotel, the grounds and the location close to the centre of Norwich with ample parking. But it is a bit of a curate’s egg. Some things are very good about the hotel and some things aren’t. The rooms are really nice on the eye, I found the twin room comfortable and the staff provided an extra bed at the last minute without any fuss. Unfortunately my wife and daughter found the beds in double room 7 uncomfortably hard, both rooms are stylishly furnished .. good shower in the twin and nice bath in the double. But the service was too casual. A nice menu for breakfast but slow service and I was unable to eat muffin swimming in Hollandaise sauce and too late did I read another complaint about the sauce on trip advisor ....Also my daughter 15 was presented with a dry scrambled egg. I can see that for many guests poor quality of food spoiled their stay. So something should be done ! Another observation ..we were nearly unable to gain access to our room late in the evening as an internal door was locked but cleaners were around to open.. what if they weren’t I wonder what we would have done.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely room with roll top bath. Well appointed. Beds are quite firm. Ate dinner elsewhere so cannot comment. Breakfast selection is good. Small point both myself and my husband found the hollandaise and poached eggs very vinegar heavy. Will be back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Great hotel, really friendly, helpful staff and we also loved the food. We had lunch here before we checked in and we had a really good breakfast the following morning. The breads were exceptional.
We loved the quirky bedroom with retro items as well as being comfortable. The hotel bar is fun. Hope to stay here again